Mark Hueffman - TR Custom Parts-Great Service

Heskahoka

Supporting Member
Great customer service from Mark and TR Custom Parts.
Bought a used part he posted here and it was in my hands in 3 days.

Bought an emblem and custom alky plate from his website - same story, here in 3 days.

Thanks Mark, you are a man of few words but abundant service.

-MB

Mark has always cared about us, his customers. Never has he let anyone down about anything......I put him in the top five vendors.....never a problem with Mark, and a real nice guy, too.......this forum would be lost without him ( and his sense of humor)

I have one of his cool Grand National gear shift thingy, and wouldn't trade it for anything.....it'll always be in my GN. He really hit a home run with that one.....plus his beautiful emblem with the GN logo on it for the steering wheel, wow, never tire of looking at the colors, nor the professionalism of design of it.

Also, still to this day, my '87 Grand National wears the beautiful American Racing Torque Thrust IIs, thanks to Mark....though he doesn't like them too much anymore, I'll never change them.

Did I add honesty to his resume also? Good.;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Happy Birthday Mark.

Thanks for all the cool stuff you've done for us.:)

Mike Barnard

Mark has always cared about us, his customers. Never has he let anyone down about anything......I put him in the top five vendors.....never a problem with Mark, and a real nice guy, too.......this forum would be lost without him ( and his sense of humor)

I have one of his cool Grand National gear shift thingy, and wouldn't trade it for anything.....it'll always be in my GN. He really hit a home run with that one.....plus his beautiful emblem with the GN logo on it for the steering wheel, wow, never tire of looking at the colors, nor the professionalism of design of it.

Also, still to this day, my '87 Grand National wears the beautiful American Racing Torque Thrust IIs, thanks to Mark....though he doesn't like them too much anymore, I'll never change them.

Did I add honesty to his resume also? Good.;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

For me I don't rate him top five, I rate him number one. End of story

Oh, yeah! Bappy Hirthday, Mark.....keep up the great work.

Bruce '87 Grand National