March 2022 - Please Read

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
As Im sure everyone is aware, we are in a state of recovery with the site. The server itself was compromised and we have had to begin a manual recovery. I know some things dont work, I know that some people's user accounts dont work or dont exist, we are working off a backup from May 2021. If you had an account then and it doesnt work now, try a password reset. Mail is fully functional so you should get password reset emails. We HAVE NOT lost information, we just need to merge the existing database with the one from the old board. All of this is underway.

For those of you that donated for an ad free experience, I will be restoring that and all add some time to the subscriptions. In the meantime, please put up with the ads.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks.. I just wanna make sure everyone knows whats going on. We'll be back and honestly in way better shape. Ive been fighting with the board software for a couple of years after we left our last crooked fuckijng hoster. He screwd the software up and Ive been glueing it back together as we go.

Thank you for your efforts. Feel free to lose any of my posts/pics that are not necessary.

Thanks for keeping this site going. I know you hear alot of gruff from people, especially ones that aren't on the site much but complain when they do.

Are all the pics that were lost in the old crash going to be restored? Or are they still gone?

Are all the pics that were lost in the old crash going to be restored? Or are they still gone?

Those are unfortunately still gone. Our former hoster never backed the board up despite charging us for years for the service and effectively locking me out of the box so I couldn't see it wasn't happening.

For those of you that donated for an ad free experience, I will be restoring that and all add some time to the subscriptions. In the meantime, please put up with the ads.

Thanks

1648846839940.png

Let's see, you landed on my "Google Ads" space, and with three houses... that will be $1,400....

:p

Will you be turning tapatalk back on Jay? Was on when you just did the reboot now its off again..

Just an update.

We are still in the process of restoring content from the old board. This is a huge undertaking and is taking a while.

We still expect recovery to where we were before the attack, its just slow going.

Thanks again for your support!

Thank you for the updates Jay.
Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Patrick