March 2022 - Please Read

And who’s gonna pay for all the damage that’s been done? The taxpayers. I don’t see what good the looting is doing and it just brings out their true colors
The looting crap has been going on for 60 years. Back in the 60’s during the MLK assassination, I lived outside of Raleigh NC. There was major demonstrations going on in downtown Raleigh. I was hanging out at the speed shop with some of the boys there on Saturday.They closed At lunch time. By that time most of us would already be twisted. We made one of the dumbest hair brain decisions ever. BTW the shop was downtown, it’s still open. We decided to do something about what was going on four blocks away. Two of the cars were convertibles. So we pile in. Oh someone said let’s go to the farmers market first and get some eggs, tomatoes and such. Our dumb asses rode down main streets hauling ass and everywhere you threw something you hit somebody. We whirl around to make another run. Let me tell you there where some mad f**kers on that street. But we all were drunk and laughing. The cops where waiting in cars for us and had us block in. They had us hemmed in. But here comes a sea of mad I mean mad black faces Running towards us .it truly was a omg moment. The cops got us out of there quickly. There was 11 of us. We all got arrested for inciting a riot. Hey thats what they were doing. Me and one other were under age and they let us go.. This deal made national news. However I learned one hell of a lesson. Don’t screw with someone else rioting.

Happened here, just like I thot. So far, it's inside the ring around the Congo....
Looks like the "Communist News Network", took a hit. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
One Fox news contributor took a rubber bullet in the gut. He had a nasty red impression, about the size of a baseball, to show for his stupidity.
Says he was "lucky" it didn't hit him, in the face. :rolleyes:
Talked to some local friends....We all agreed, it's time to be sure the ol' bulldog is cleaned and ready to go.

Protests are one thing...looting and burning is another.
Oh there was some looting and burning back in those days, just not on the scale of today. Because they did get shot. The day we did our stupid shit there was broken store fount glass some burning cars and what not. However straight up , we whites treated people of color like shit and more shit back in those days. Everyone knows their own heart. We were bad, because we were raise that way. Yes l for one have regrets for some of the things I’ve done. I still remember on the main four lane highway out of Raleigh with the big KKK billboards. Looking back that was bad. Wonder how people of color felt. Never wrote about this stuff before, don’t know why I’m doing it now?

Oh there was some looting and burning back in those days, just not on the scale of today. Because they did get shot. The day we did our stupid shit there was broken store fount glass some burning cars and what not. However straight up , we whites treated people of color like shit and more shit back in those days. Everyone knows their own heart. We were bad, because we were raise that way. Yes l for one have regrets for some of the things I’ve done. I still remember on the main four lane highway out of Raleigh with the big KKK billboards. Looking back that was bad. Wonder how people of color felt. Never wrote about this stuff before, don’t know why I’m doing it now?
there is always a time for reflection Ray ..Kudos to you...I miss Raleigh....they need to set up snipers and start mass shootings off the crowds with rubber bullets or bring in the heavy duty fire trucks and hoses and start mowing bitches down ...take back control TODAY!!!!

100_2349.JPG

better yet bring in the tank with water cannons with sewage water and start running em over LMAO