March 13th Motorgen Santiago/Live Oak Canyon to Fuddruckers Cruise

A4Blk98SS

Sorry for the relatively late notice everyone - it's been crazy with all the baby stuff and I haven't had time to run any routes or anything. Having said that though, since it's the 2nd Saturday of the month we have to do something, so it's cruise time.

We're doing Santiago Canyon to Live Oak Canyon to Fuddruckers for a meet and dinner. I'm planning to meet at the large shopping center with a Chevron on the corner (cross streets are Jamboree and Chapman). Use this address is you're mapping it out:

8455 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92869

Let's meet up at 3:30p.m. We'll leave the lot at 4:00p.m. Silverado Canyon is nice and the Live Oak Canyon section is really fun to drive - lots of twists and turns.

The cruise should last about an hour (short and sweet this time), and then we'll meet at Fuddruckers in Lake Forest. The address for Fuddruckers is:

23621 El Toro Rd.
Lake Forest CA 92630

For anyone that just wants to meet at Fudds, we should be there at 5:00p.m. in time to beat the dinner rush. It has a large lot and a large room in the back that we should be able to snag. I'll have directions made up for everyone at the meeting point. Here is the route.

We have lots of cruises we're looking to do over the next couple months. A preliminary schedule would be:

April 10th - Mulholland/Laurel Canyon cruise to Bob's Big Boy
May 8th - Palomar Mountain Cruise
June 12th - Angeles Crest Cruise

Things may change slightly, but that's kind of what I'm shooting for.

For anyone that came on the GMR run, all the media (videos, pictures, etc) is here.

Link to the thread is here. See you all Saturday :)

I hear ya on that crazy baby stuff.

do tell...

I just changed the spark plugs and oil in my baby...full synthetic...nuttin but the best....;)

Alright everyone - we're on for tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be beautiful just like today!

I have over 60 sets of directions ready to go so I'll see everyone at 3:30.

The address that I put in the thread as a starting point was transposed. The correct address is:

8544 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92869

See you all tomorrow!