MANY PARTS FOR SALE

Yes I can get more pics tomorrow for you. As far as the line goes for the ally tank. It's removable . It's clamps on. I'm just waiting to here back from a guy ahead of you on the intake. The headers you are first in line for.

Alright cool man thanks.

I def want the headers and intake if the other guy passes.

I look forward to seeing your pics tomorrow.

If you wanna send em to my email or phone my email is 1987GN@gmail.com and cell: 7073626030

Thanks,
Tyler

Alright cool man thanks.

I def want the headers and intake if the other guy passes.

I look forward to seeing your pics tomorrow.

If you wanna send em to my email or phone my email is 1987GN@gmail.com and cell: 7073626030

Thanks,
Tyler
The intake is definetly sold but the headers you are definetly first in line for pending the pictures tommorow. The gentleman that bought the intake inquired hours ago and I just got confirmation.

The intake is definetly sold but the headers you are definetly first in line for pending the pictures tommorow. The gentleman that bought the intake inquired hours ago and I just got confirmation.

Ok so the intake is gone, but for SURE I am first in line for the headers? And pending your pics tomorrow I have first right of refusal on them?

ALL ITEMS ARE PLUS SHIPPING.ALL PRICES ARE LOW SO PRICING IS FIRM.

TA SFI NUETRAL BALANCER never used-$sold
CAT SFI NEUTRAL BALANCE FLEXPLATE-$75
ADJ FUEL PRESSURE REGUKATOR-$50
STOCK PORTED INTAKE all bolt holes in good shape, no damagesold
TA STAINLESS STEEL CROSSOVER FOR STOCK STYLE HEADERS-$100
RJC REAR ENGINE BRACE-sold
MPE CUSTOM ALUM. PLENUM-$75
ALUM. TURBO 6 VALVE COVERS WITH BREATHERS AND BOLTS.pending
STOCK INTERCOOLER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION $100
KENNE BELL HEADERS fit good and in excellent condition. Just need v band clamps$250
ALKY CONTROL ALCOHOL INJECTION SYSTEM. Dual nozzle kit.sold
STOCK GN AXLES IN GREAT SHAPE WITH LONG MOROSO STUDS $100
MAGNECORE 10mm ign wires in good shape sold
RJC HEAD GASKET KIT with proper sealant sold
Do u still have those axles

I received my package today .

What items do you have left ?

Thanks,
Juan

What size TB is the Mease Plenum for? Is this the plenum that has the triangular plate inside it?
Thanks

What size TB is the Mease Plenum for? Is this the plenum that has the triangular plate inside it?
Thanks
Yes it has the plate. As far as white size it's for I have no idea but it looks to be able to be opened up rather easily.