making room.. parts for sale

anyone wanting pictures of parts just let me know . send me a number to text pictures to or send me an email to send them to. thanks for looking

i am shipping everyones parts today. let me know if anyone else is wanting anything so i can get it done today. thanks

I looked through this ad ten times and cant find the heads anyones talking about. whats so hard about making a list instead of a paragraph? extreamly hard to read through.

I looked through this ad ten times and cant find the heads anyones talking about. whats so hard about making a list instead of a paragraph? extreamly hard to read through.
i sold the heads. for one i am not a computer guy and i dont know shit about doing it. i know it looks like crap but its all i can do.

i sold the heads. for one i am not a computer guy and i dont know shit about doing it. i know it looks like crap but its all i can do.

its all good, just makes it easier to read for everyone and ive seen alot of posts like this lately. just looks better like this....

1) heads $800
2) wheels $1000
3) intake $300

it will help you sell your things easier FWIW

its all good, just makes it easier to read for everyone and ive seen alot of posts like this lately. just looks better like this....

1) heads $800
2) wheels $1000
3) intake $300

it will help you sell your things easier FWIW
i got on the computer today and messed with it a while and figured out how to do it.

i am getting pics for everyone who asked today. hit me up if you need pics or info on anything.

Chris,I need that vacuum brake pedal if you still have it.Thanks Phillip 9016197647