Make over time

Yes it would. They only go on one way. Aftermarket or not the EGR is meant for a OEM piece which is the same no matter what intake it comes off of.
his bolt is on the side closest to the head and your bolt is on the side closest to the plenum, unless I'm looking at it totally wrong.

Finally got all my parts to put this car back together again. What a mess this process has become with getting parts through this pandemic. This has been eating at me constantly having my car laid up like this. Damn near lost interest in this whole deal. Now I got to get off my ass and stop feeling sorry for myself and get this car back together.

tempImage56suIV.png
tempImageENgjSD.png

Degreased, masked and painted my block.... ready for assembly.

494_8299.JPG
t-wheel w:trans am center cap.jpg

Wow! That's a nice pile of parts.

How do you like the new shipping problems/costs we have these days?

Wow! That's a nice pile of parts.

How do you like the new shipping problems/costs we have these days?

I always handle my own shipping through my work. That has never been a issue for me, the increase in cost is the real kick in the nuts, especially on this side of the border when we are 80 cents to the US dollar...

Mike, domestic stuff/shipping is no better.
We're about an hr from Summit. Used to get it next day....Now, maybe 2-4 days.
Vintage Air is 6-8 weeks.
Dakota Digital just quoted us 14 - 16 weeks, for a dash.
It's devolved down to coin shortage! It's so bad now, no change! I was at O'reilleys ap today.
Credit card, or EXACT change only....

Finally got all my parts to put this car back together again. What a mess this process has become with getting parts through this pandemic. This has been eating at me constantly having my car laid up like this. Damn near lost interest in this whole deal. Now I got to get off my ass and stop feeling sorry for myself and get this car back together.

View attachment 367840View attachment 367839

Degreased, masked and painted my block.... ready for assembly.

View attachment 367837View attachment 367838

My goodness! Stunning! Finished product will be show quality.

Thanks guys, the block has been sent out for honing. Should have it back by Tues/Wed next week. Then I can get on with assembly. There is a ton that I have dismantled while the engine was out. I pulled the tranny to change out the dipstick with a bolt in Lokar one that required some grinding to the pan to fit, and threaded the vent tube for my own puke can setup, along with pulling out my exhaust system and gas tank. Pumps were taken out flowed and updated but not yet installed so the underside of the car outside of the rear end is all pulled out. Inside the car the underside of the dashboard has been brought down to relocate my MSD and ecu... Parts are everywhere right now so this is going to take some time.

Been pacing myself on this install. Usually in 2 days it would be in and running. Now I'm just tackling a little bit at a time after work for a couple hours and calling it a night.

Day 1 - Get the car off the lift and on the floor, take the engine off the engine stand, install the motor mounts, and put the engine in the engine compartment. Walk away...
Day 2 - Tranny is finally back in the car and fully hooked up, along with the driveshaft, starter and X over pipe. Walk away...
Day 3 - All oil lines, coolant lines/hoses, vacuum lines and boost lines are installed. Put oil in the motor and filter and primed the engine. Hooked up my power steering pump, serp belt, alternator, one intercooler pipe, put in my distributor and locked in my timing. Walk away...

DSCN0404.JPG

Mike,

Attention to detail, everywhere you look!
Rock solid idle, everything is super meticulous!
I like the Thumbs-Up and the 'Whoooo' in the video!!!

ENJOY!!!

Got my Wedge seat brackets and sliders, so I did a test fit to see how well they line up. They fit like a hand in glove. Wouldn't be too surprised if this whole make over added another 80 to 100 pounds to the car with the new Recaro seats, brackets/sliders, 5ch amp, sound deadener material under the carpet and back panels, along with new speakers all around. Just going to have to add more boost to pick up the slack...

View attachment 356061View attachment 356062
any pics of seats installed?

There are pictures on page 7 along with a video when it was all done with the car in the driveway.
did you try to use the factory seat tracks? I am getting a pair of older Recaros recovered in factory materiial and was planning to use them but not sure if its possible to mod the seat bottom to work. what are your thoughts on that? id like to keep the power seat track on drivers side. thanks for the input