Make over time

cage or no cage ....im leaning towards robs iron ..sledgehammer .for the black car ......but can't think of too many right now LOL....
True but maybe we should all vote or start a new thread on the besties , for some reason a lot of the detailed attention that guys been doing have been on the colored turbo regals , ya know "Black cars Matter" :D

True but maybe we should all vote or start a new thread on the besties , for some reason a lot of the detailed attention that guys been doing have been on the colored turbo regals , ya know "Black cars Matter" :D

Not so much to me..........They deserve much respect, yes, but not all of it, which is what they've demanded since day one...... :cool:

Bring your black street car on...... I'm your huckleberry.......

IMG_3955.jpg

TTypeWhite,

Did you get to take it out and cruise around a bit this weekend?
How did it feel and drive?
I'd imagine that it gets a boatload of attention wherever you take it!

I couldn't tell on the pictures with the interior out, did you apply any sound deadener or DynaMat anywhere on the interior or trunk?
Did it get to the dyno yet? If so, would you mind sharing a graph?

ENJOY that beautiful car !!!

Yes I did lay some Dynamat in the cabin area, along with the jute padding that came with the carpet. I did take it out all weekend and it ran perfectly like I had never touched it. And still moves out like a raped ape. I have nothing to tweak or mess around with. It is hot and soupy out here so the dyno has to wait til the temps aren't so humid and unbearable. I still have to change out my bushings in the ears of the rear end and install my adjustable upper rear control arms and set the pinion angle. All of which I already have sitting in boxes on the shelf. I will install them within the next 2 weeks and get it to the dyno next month and then to the track.

I don't care how nice a car is if it just sits in the garage to be paid homage now and then what good is it. The best thing about TTW's car is he's going to drive it. :cool:

Not so much to me..........They deserve much respect, yes, but not all of it, which is what they've demanded since day one...... :cool:

Bring your black street car on...... I'm your huckleberry.......

View attachment 356459

Very nice but those tinted side windows would earn you a ticket from the po-lice in the f'n state of ny.

Very nice but those tinted side windows would earn you a ticket from the po-lice in the f'n state of ny.

KC87,
You aren't kidding, same thing here in the communist state of NJ!
Yet every undercover police car in the state has dark tinted windows, go figure!

Please don't take this as an Anti-Police post.
I am not anti police at all, in fact I am very respectful of the Police and the job they do.
I have a few friends and relatives that are current or former Police.
It just seems a bit hypocritical that the public can't tint their windows, but they can.

Rant Off.

ENJOY!

Yes I did lay some Dynamat in the cabin area, along with the jute padding that came with the carpet. I did take it out all weekend and it ran perfectly like I had never touched it. And still moves out like a raped ape. I have nothing to tweak or mess around with. It is hot and soupy out here so the dyno has to wait til the temps aren't so humid and unbearable. I still have to change out my bushings in the ears of the rear end and install my adjustable upper rear control arms and set the pinion angle. All of which I already have sitting in boxes on the shelf. I will install them within the next 2 weeks and get it to the dyno next month and then to the track.

TTypeWhite,
Did you notice a difference in the interior noise with the Dynamat? I'm running the MT Drag Radials as daily's now and I hate hearing all the pebbles and stones flying up into the wheel wells, was wondering if some Dynamat might help with that?

I'm glad that the car ran so well and you were able to enjoy it after all of that hard work that you did on it.

You probably already have it, but if you don't ... do yourself a huge favor and pick up the HRParts Bushing removal tool to remove and install your new bushings in the rear end. Works like a charm, I highly recommend it!

ENJOY!

Good for NY....... Lots of things suck about that state...... # 1, Cuomo.

# 2, well the whole state is directed by Cuomo so, the whole state is a GIANT # 2.........period.

TTypeWhite,
Did you notice a difference in the interior noise with the Dynamat? I'm running the MT Drag Radials as daily's now and I hate hearing all the pebbles and stones flying up into the wheel wells, was wondering if some Dynamat might help with that?

I'm glad that the car ran so well and you were able to enjoy it after all of that hard work that you did on it.

You probably already have it, but if you don't ... do yourself a huge favor and pick up the HRParts Bushing removal tool to remove and install your new bushings in the rear end. Works like a charm, I highly recommend it!

ENJOY!

To tell you the truth, I didn't notice any difference in sound with the dynomat in there. It was always quiet to begin with as I have never removed any of the factory sound deadening material. If you want to address stones etc from the drag radials, my suggestion is to do it in the trunk over the wheel wells and the floor of the trunk to stop it from echoing in there and amplifying that sound. If it isn't hitting the floor, I don't see how much good that would be.
Yes I do have HR's bushing removal tool as well. Just hope the temps drop a bit so I can put some time into this rearend, but I am making up for lost time and driving it a lot.

DSCN0249.JPG
DSCN0297.JPG

KC87,
You aren't kidding, same thing here in the communist state of NJ!
Yet every undercover police car in the state has dark tinted windows, go figure!

Please don't take this as an Anti-Police post.
I am not anti police at all, in fact I am very respectful of the Police and the job they do.
I have a few friends and relatives that are current or former Police.
It just seems a bit hypocritical that the public can't tint their windows, but they can.

Rant Off.

ENJOY!

I blame the politicians for most of it but the police don't help themselves either when they are traveling 80mph down a 35mph zone and than pull into the Dunkin Donuts. Their vehicles are completely exempt from the traffic laws here, safety wise and otherwise. I'm pro police too its just the few show offs that make them look bad.

Good for NY....... Lots of things suck about that state...... # 1, Cuomo.

# 2, well the whole state is directed by Cuomo so, the whole state is a GIANT # 2.........period.

Ha, y'all don't know the half of it. Today the cuomo is flying to Georgia to show them how its done to stop the chinese virus. Can't make this shit up. But since hes only going to be gone 24 hours he won't have to quarintine up like everyone else when he comes back.

To tell you the truth, I didn't notice any difference in sound with the dynomat in there. It was always quiet to begin with as I have never removed any of the factory sound deadening material. If you want to address stones etc from the drag radials, my suggestion is to do it in the trunk over the wheel wells and the floor of the trunk to stop it from echoing in there and amplifying that sound. If it isn't hitting the floor, I don't see how much good that would be.
Yes I do have HR's bushing removal tool as well. Just hope the temps drop a bit so I can put some time into this rearend, but I am making up for lost time and driving it a lot.

View attachment 356465View attachment 356466

Please stop with the pictures, I have to put on sunglasses the paint is so shiny and bright! :cool::D

Cleaned up the under side of the hood, took off my bracket for the hood shocks and hood latch and glass beaded them and repainted them satin black. Masked the entire car and wiped down the inside of the hood with paint thinners and re shot that as well with satin black and that also snowballed into the upper rad support and the inner fender area too. Once that came out exactly as I planned, I detailed the engine compartment and I'm so giddy at the way it came out.

Latest news in dubai bm Post.png
283491165_556498082666713_7155031843699877868_n.jpg
282066334_5443575982340730_9203711020386139911_n.jpg
282195252_1072150773337109_4933154369771082265_n.jpg

Cleaned up the under side of the hood, took off my bracket for the hood shocks and hood latch and glass beaded them and repainted them satin black. Masked the entire car and wiped down the inside of the hood with paint thinners and re shot that as well with satin black and that also snowballed into the upper rad support and the inner fender area too. Once that came out exactly as I planned, I detailed the engine compartment and I'm so giddy at the way it came out.

View attachment 356608View attachment 356609View attachment 356610View attachment 356611

Looks nice under the hood- is that a stage engine.

Very Nice TTypeWhite ... our brain waves must have crossed somewhere.
This was in my latest purchase from Brian and the GBodyParts Team:
View attachment

Please share your before/after install pictures of the Kirban Trunk Kit when it arrives!
ENJOY!!!