Main Bearing Placement

Blown&Injected

SAME PART but I have different part numbers on the bearing shells from the last time.

The Speed Pro 107 M 1...last time around they were all the same, but this time there are 2 bearings shells with different numbers and the color is different too. They fit in the Rear Main so since that is the only different one, of course the thrust is ruled out for this "different one comment", but just wondering if anybody else has seen this.

Mistakes happen, and something wrong could get mixed up, but it looks right, just different from last time around - I think I am just freaking myself out and reaching out here...

I just happen to have a set of 107M .001 bearings sitting here at my desk. The #1, 3 and 4 bearings have the same part numbers. Although the pairs have different suffix U (upper) and L (lower).

Update:
I got the crank all checked out and just pulled it back out before final assembly. So I got the bearings in my hand again.

The main part number is the same, 7118CH, with the U or L on every shell...and as mentioned, the hole sort of gives up the U or L part, but what I mean is the other part number looking number on the bottom of the markings on the bearing. It was the same on the last set of bearings but this time they were all the same, C0361, except one upper and lower set had: C6439 and a slightly different, more copper color.

Everything looks right and appears to fit right but was wondering if anybody else has seen this?