Magnaflow 16884 catback exhaust system

1BUICKTtype

I've always had good luck with Magnaflow catback exhaust systems and a bit surprised that not many people have the Magnaflow 16884 on their Buicks. Looking for opinions, pictures, and sound of this kit, thank you.

I've always had good luck with Magnaflow catback exhaust systems and a bit surprised that not many people have the Magnaflow 16884 on their Buicks. Looking for opinions, pictures, and sound of this kit, thank you.
Pypes full exhaust was on my car when I got it, and did not like it at all. I quickly changed to Magnaflow mufflers and sounds much better. I might still have a clip of them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think for many, they would rather get a full polished 3" system for the same or less money.

I think for many, they would rather get a full polished 3" system for the same or less money.
For sure. Mufflers alone are pricey too, but I've come to accept the price for the sound. I will say the rest of the pypes system is very nice. I'll get a clip soon, trying to tighten all exhaust connections right now. I have a decent amount of exhaust fumes right now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have the Hooker system and like it but if I was to do it again the RJC piece is the best I have seen. Stock location muffler is just a nice touch.