MAGNA March NJ Meet 3/22/2015 @ Five Guys in Sicklerville, NJ

Hoping to make it....what I will be driving will depend on how much crap they put on the roads.

Really wish this was a little closer to home, I'm way up in north west Morris County. Something in like the Bridegwater area would be great and more convenient to us north Jersey guys.

Just do it. I'm heading down out of Hunterdon County. It's not a bad ride.

Sounds good welcome to the dark side! :) We will be there tomorrow! After this little blast of snow I don't know how many will actually drive their Buick's but we all get together and shoot the bull and eat regardless so come on by! :)

Planning to see you there :cool:

... most likely in some variety of size XL Blue Oval DD tho :(

I'll be making it no Buick to drive yet but always a good time!! I'll have MAGNA raffle tickets available for purchase!!
0333f869f963a5c555e9027c59d0c6b7.jpg
19f9be45263e1f27c56e86a48bb45a06.jpg
e59d0bb05d214c6c6b2598d3e974f264.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I joined MAGNA yesterday after picking up my GN on Thursday eve. Can't believe this meet is 2 towns over from me. Can't wait to get to my first GN meet. Been organizing and going to Pontiac G8 meets for 6 years.
I'll be the new guy asking all sorts of stupid questions trying to baseline my new/old GN. I apparently have a vac leak to find.
My son and one of my other car buddies will be with me.
See you there.

Nice turnout today of regulars and some new members :cool:. It was great to see some new friendly faces.
I'll keep an eye out for any videos from Jay.

The wind was not our friend (both varieties :rolleyes:), made hanging out in the parking lot for very long a little rough.