Magic Marvel Mystery stuff.....

87GNALKY

So. I have a question about additives.. Oil and Fuel... I added some Lucas 3X boost and filled up with 93 octane to hypothetically bring the octane up to 96.8. I also added 4 oz. of MMO to fuel to lube up the upper cylinder walls. At the same time, I added 28 oz. to the oil to clean up the internals... Anyone out there have any input on this?

Waste of time in the buick. Boostane is the only additive I would use if I was to use it. You can get it from Hartline performance

I do run Marvels in every tank of diesel in my cummins as well as diesel kleen to boost my cetane levels and keep my injectors lubed.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Don't know much about the Lucas stuff but Boostane and Torco Accelerator is effective in increasing octane. I have used them for a short period when my supplier of E98 went dry for a little while.

Be extremely careful if you use octane boosters to not it on your skin. It's easily absorbed and will make you feel terrible. Ask me how I know.

I spilled some Boostane on my hands as I was pouring it in. Within minutes I felt light headed, nauseous and weak. It was no joke. I was pretty worried. I'm just saying make sure to wear thick rubber gloves and don't breath the fumes. That stuff will make you sick.

I spilled some Boostane on my hands as I was pouring it in. Within minutes I felt light headed, nauseous and weak. It was no joke. I was pretty worried. I'm just saying make sure to wear thick rubber gloves and don't breath the fumes. That stuff will make you sick.

Jeez, I get light headed, nauseous and weak whenever I see a picture of my ex-wife. No Boostane needed.

Bruce '87 Grand National