MAFTPRO

1NASTYGN

Complete with 80#, #120 injector chips, GAS/Alky and E85. Caspers harness and original wire harness. Maf adapter and High boost solenoid. Will not separate.

$400 plus fees.

Contact me when you get online . I am interested ! Started a conversation, top right of the screen , click on the mail . Thanks Daniel Ray

Can't wait to get it and start on the learning curve that I am sure will follow lol

Brought mine from the Supra now adapted to my newly resurrected 87 GN. Getting closer to a nice base tune I think :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was running speed density on my old Supra and just stuck with that with the Buick. I've got it pretty we'll figured out but gonna have to ask for some help in figuring out how to get the O2 readout on the scan master to read accurately. I'm wondering if feeding the ecu the feed from the LC-1 wideband analog#1 output (narrow band) would work?

Recieved , looks great !!! Got new LS1 maf ordered and on the way , looking forward to getting it up and running on mine now !

Throw the maf in the garbage. Hook it to the map sensor. You will be much happier with speed density.

Rick

Speed density to me seemed much simpler as there is no intake restriction and if you choose to introduce a BOV to protect the turbo from back pressure (I've heard it's inconsequential to Buicks which hasn't actually clicked yet). I just need to work out the initial setup with wideband o2 sensor and 3 bar MAP to get started. fullthrottlespeed.com has all the harnesses and the most important extender chip to get you down the speed density path. I've discovered that a scan mast is a prudent investment however the o2 mV output gets skewed when feeding it the simulated narrow band signal from the LC-1 wideband. Basic tune for me was a little challenging as I misinterpreted some of the instructions as I was transitioning from my supr running speed density to the Buick, also running speed density. Totally happy in both instances and relishing the challenge and opportunities to learn more about how this all works. Plenty to get my mind engaged in and effort well spent as I'm easing into higher performance with little fear of blowing up my well planned investment so far ;-)
For me the next step is a downpipe with o2 bung to reduce exhaust restriction and to facilitate the reinstall action if the factory narrowband for the ecu/scan master.