Maftpro with 93 chip fuel and timing questions

Mike T

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2013
1,477
264
83
When running the 93 chip on race gas is there a fueling map programmed into the chip that would not allow me to max out fuel flow through the Pro?

Same basic question for timing, I know base is set low for 93 but if I'm at WOT the entire run couldn't I get around the street chip timing table?
 

Mike T

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2013
1,477
264
83
Bob it's your extender pro and I purchased it 5 + years ago through FTS. Thought for sure they had me fill out a use specific form.
That's good news! I want to start pushing the car a little harder. It went 10's easily on your tune
 

Mike T

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2013
1,477
264
83
Hope to get a good logfile next Wednesday. I'm running a little more base FP because of the 60's and the only changes made to the tune was -5% mainscale, -4% in 1-2 gear (total of -9%) and +1 degree of timing for a total of 19 up to 4500.