mafless intake ?

paint it black

greetings every one. im geting ready to install a new turbo, that im very excited about, that has a 4 in inlet and i have a 3in maf sensor. when i got the turbo i was planing to buy a 4in mafless pipe from full throttle, that is no longer sold. so i was hoping hat some of you gentlemen with could help me out and give me some help on how you run mafless or what your solution would be to my problem.
thank you zach

i just realized i had two defrint maf's on my sig, my wife was helping me type my sig since im horable with computers, and we must have cofused some words betweane the two of us. lol

I just went through this exact situation. I got the rjc 4" maf pipe, a screenless 85mm z06 maf, and 9" k&n, I believe that's the largest setup you can get using a maf since the full throttle unit has been discontinued. Just so you know too, the rjc 4"-3.5" adapter hose will squeeze over the z06 maf but the 3.5" clamp won't, it's kind of an odd size. You can also get an adapter harness from caspers to run the iat sensor in the z06 maf so you no longer have to punch holes in the intake pipe/filter if you run this setup.