Maf translator pro

djschatz

I’ve been out of the game for 12 years. Finally got my car back together. What’s the latest version of the translator pro and where to download file??

I was wondering about that same question, as I have a translator from the 90's still, and wondering if upgradeable or if it simply needs replaced. Looking to up sizing to a z06 maf and a 4" intake kit with the refresh, not at all sure if I can use with my ancient Translator or update it to do so. Not much on Bailey Engineering's site for it unfortunately.

Go with a regular Translator and Erics chip. It's simple to adjust. I have vids on how to adjust it. Easy peasy. I literally made my final high gear fueling adjustment sitting in the staging lanes.

If my pro brakes I’ll keep that in mind but I was just wondering what the latest download is

I wouldn’t think there’s many updates for that system.

It’s 2022. A lot of people just use the MAF translator with an upgraded MAF. Plug & play.

Id think your best bet would be to email Bob or reach out to him on here.

I would highly recommend the axis chip setup.
It ties into the maf and adjusts/corrects.

on any translators (pro and standard), feel free to hit me up for support and updates

Thanks for all the help. For some reason I wasn’t getting notifications that you guys where answering my post. So sorry for the late reply.

I needed the latest update that Davinci50 posted. But if there is an newer update then that one lol plus if you have time what new feature if any came with it. Thanks again for all the help.

One last question. How do I update the pro. The port hasn’t been on newer laptops in many many years.

Thought one last thing lol I also lost tuner pro when my old laptop gave up the ghost. Where can I download that file at??