MAF Translator Custom Mounting Bracket-Now WITH Hardware

VtheGNMan

MAF Translator mounting bracket

Custom made mounting bracket for the I make out of acrylic and is black. I can also wrap the bracket in Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap.

This attaches to radiator header panel (using an existing hole) and uses one of the bolts that locks in one of the horns on the inner fender. This recesses the top of the translator to be roughly even with the header panel so it will not interfere with the functionality of the hood and leaves plenty of space below it for air filters or working on wiring etc.

Translator box is sealed from elements and is always mounted under the hood anyway if you are worried about water getting on it.

Correct size spacer for header panel hole included.
UPDATED 6/29. The brackets will now come with the screws to hold the Translator to the bracket as well as the 1 bolt that goes thru the header panel to attach it. You should be able to reuse the horn bolt as mine was long enough.

$25 shipped to lower 48 States for Black ones. I can also just primer if you want to paint yourself.

$30 shipped for Carbon Fiber vinyl wrapped. Specify either black carbon fiber or Red Carbon.

Paypal accepted and preferred. Add on fees if not sending as Friends and Family.

Made to order, turn around time is roughly 2-3 days is all though.

Just an FYI too, I have been in communication with SGRIM about legally selling these on here.

Attached are pictures of the brackets and some examples of my prototype mounted.

Attachments

• Brackets.JPG
    Brackets.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 509
  • 102_0761.JPG
    102_0761.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 533
  • 102_0763.JPG
    102_0763.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 508
  • red carbon bracket.JPG
    red carbon bracket.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 290
  • Black bracket 3.JPG
    Black bracket 3.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 246
  • Black bracket 1.JPG
    Black bracket 1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 244
  • bracket  black carbon 3.JPG
    bracket black carbon 3.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I will take one of the black ones , your paypal please and my address is
Keith Dunlap
105 South Glenfield Rd.
New Albany , MS 38652

Adding some additional pictures I took last night. The primer'd pic really shows up better in the pictures since it's not all black on black on black.

Thank you everyone that has ordered one so far!

Attachments

• primerd bracket.JPG
    primerd bracket.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
  • carbon bracket.JPG
    carbon bracket.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 196
  • carbon and translator bracket.JPG
    carbon and translator bracket.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 199