MAF questions, Code 34 on my WH1

GS70350

Round Headlights.Like em?
My 85 WH1 w/60K miles wouldn't crank as normal this morning. It fired but stalled 3-4 times, so I held the accelerator down just a little and it fired up and kept running, then the SES light came on within 4-5 seconds and stayed on. Read the code and it says 34, MAF low voltage signal. I have another 85 T type parts car, that ran well before I started disassembling it so I used the MAF off of it as a test, but came back with the same code again and rough idle remains. Car runs decent except at idle.

The other day I pulled the car cover off and a few mice made some messes under the hood, so I washed the acorns and turds off and detailed the engine bay. After that it ran fine, and I took my wife on a long ride in which I must have been in the gas at least half the time, having lots of fun with the boost! Its always been a much better driver of a car than my intercooled car, and really spools up quick. No problems and the car ran really hard. Now this code 34 wont go away.

Checked and have 12 V across A & C, and 5.06 at B. My old turbolink and direct scan laptops took a crap on me and my scan tool for OBD1 is giving erroneous data when I select the turbo regal platform, so I dont have any MAF flow data like I wish I had. Dont see or hear any vacuum leaks or other concerns. I was in the boost heavy the day I parked it, any chance I blew off a hose somewhere or otherwise?

Thanks for your help!