maf pro vs tt sd limitations

BlackBandit

God loves Buicks!
concerning the ability of these setups to measure incoming air and or make fueling changes based on a WB.

with the tpro the box does a speed density calc and outputs amaf signal to the ECU. If using this setup with the pro chip it the ability to make fueling corrections limited by a 755 g/s ceiling or could I jist change the mainscale and give it more room to adjust thereby making the injectors the limiting factor? Or would I even have to do anythin with the fueling? Would it be able to command infinitely more fuel? (command not supply. Again I know supply is limited by the fuel system)

as far as the TT SD chip I know it's not relying on a maf signal so what are it's limitations to command fuel correction?

with the Pro, for really huge injectors we add extra fuel at the top end in the chip and adjust the airflow in the Pro. We have run as large as 160's.

How much injector do you want to run?

Bob

maybe I didn't word my question well enough. I'm only running siemans 57's. This is just a curriosity question as to what would happen as far as wot fuel correction if you were to move enough air to max out the maf signal coming from the box but the wideband still said you needed more fuel with the tpro/tpro chip combo. I'm also wondering what the correction limits for the TT SD are.

FWIW I'm running a tpro speed density and love it. I'm not having any issues (at least not with that) I'm just currious.

Curiosity answer for your curiosity question: Running the injectors you are, or even several steps up, I can't see how you could flow enough to hit the flow ceiling! :eek:

That's an observation, not an answer. ;) I'm not worried about me hitting the ceilling. In fact, as I said before my setup is working well. I would just like to gain a better understanding of what's available.

As far as closed loop wideband correction, the SD chip will add up to 33%. Other than that, there is no limitation, except the limit of the MAP sensor.
Not sure if that's what you were asking...

Regards,
Eric

That's an observation, not an answer. ;) I'm not worried about me hitting the ceilling. In fact, as I said before my setup is working well. I would just like to gain a better understanding of what's available.

I guess I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

I think for your size of injector you won;t run into any limitations with either of those systems. If you wan't to go aftermarket that is an option, but its expensive to get a few benefits over these systems.