Made a new friend yesterday!

When I see Xavier again I will look into that piggy back thingy. I was not sure that maybe it did something with tpro so I left it alone.

Did it look like the square plug to the left of the fpr? If so, that's the caspers field fix for the alternator to bypass the dash light.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I saw someone with this setup at MAGNA. Was nice that he was able to remove one element from the equation (the tpro) so all he had in his car was a laptop, wideband, and scanmaster. My plan is to relocate my tpro to the center console to hide once everything is tuned well though.
BTW Rick, I noticed the TPRO has an aux out that is triggered by boost pressure. Have you ever seen this used to power an auxillary fuel pump? Could I use this to get rid of the Hobbs switch and have control of when the secondary pump comes online from in the car? Since I'm putting Alky back in it might help to nail down the tune as well as gas mileage.

It can be done. Pretty sure TurboDave was doing it. Just have to be careful not to over draw.

No need to unplug 02 (though that would work) You can put the chip in full time open loop by setting parameter 12 to 8

Rick

I dont see this setting in the chip documentation. Hidden feature? I do know of the calpack trick.

Did it look like the square plug to the left of the fpr? If so, that's the caspers field fix for the alternator to bypass the dash light.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
looks like it to me

Got a chance to go over a few things with Xavier today. Car lookin real good. Running well tune is good. We tried a few things to help spool. Messed with the Tpro a bit. And gave it a once over checking everthing under and around the engine. About 2k miles now. Made a few WOT blasts on the country roads.:)