Machine Shop Recommendation DFW area

UnderPSI

I recently relocated to the area and would like to know of any reputable machine shops with turbo Buick experience. Will likely need to have the crank turned and mains aligned bored and bore/hone cylinders.
I have searched and found some older posts on the subject, but nothing relatively current.
Thanks

I live in Fort Worth. My engine builder took some of my engine parts to Arlington Automotive Machine Shop. They did a great job. My engine builder has been building these Buick engines for 25+ years and he takes most machine work to Arlington Automotive Machine Shop.

Arlington Automotive Machine
511 E Main St, Arlington, TX 76010
(817) 261-9022

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.
I called Arlington Machine and they don't have torque plates for these blocks.:(

Are you local? I have one. You have to use a head on the other side.

Watt used torque plates when he machined mine years ago. Haven't talked to him since he moved to Lavon though.

Pretty sure Watts is who did my Stage 2 when I lived out there.

Yep....and Trevor Johnson still does heads out of Watt's shop.

Really? I haven't heard from Trevor in years. Glad to hear he's still around. Shane bought his burgundy T and we converted it to twin turbo. Twin turbo production block with dual stock turbos, AC, everything. Its one of a kind.

Really? I haven't heard from Trevor in years. Glad to hear he's still around. Shane bought his burgundy T and we converted it to twin turbo. Twin turbo production block with dual stock turbos, AC, everything. Its one of a kind.

Yep...Trevor got that car when we were teaching at SAM, I remember when he had Wolfe do the anti-roll in the back and whatnot. Did have the worst sunroof delete in history though. LOL I wondered what happened to it but we never really talked about it. He went thru a pretty bad divorce and it changed him quite a bit. I had a burgundy T at the same time when we were in Houston....I was teaching and working for Lawrence and Janace at the time. Turbo Buick immersion!

Check it out :)

Tell Trevor I said Hi. That dude is the cylinder head guru.