M233roller

Trader history for Blacky (0)

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
Anybody here anything about Mike. I bought a whole bunch of parts from them and I haven't been able to reach him via email, PM's, phone calls and I'm getting concerned about him. Hope he's all right as I know what it takes him a lot of times this s*** things out sometimes but he always return my calls till the last couple weeks
Steve c

Aweber

Anybody here anything about Mike. I bought a whole bunch of parts from them and I haven't been able to reach him via email, PM's, phone calls and I'm getting concerned about him. Hope he's all right as I know what it takes him a lot of times this s*** things out sometimes but he always return my calls till the last couple weeks
Steve c
Did you ever get your parts? Bought some rail moldings from him 2 weeks ago and he said they were shipping a week ago today and that was the last I heard from him.

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Did you ever get your parts? Bought some rail moldings from him 2 weeks ago and he said they were shipping a week ago today and that was the last I heard from him.
Not to worry. Your parts will arrive & most likely be nicer than expected.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
I've been in touch as recently as today.

He has had a run of bad luck that has put him not only in the hospital recently, but his shop, and all items in it, burnt to the ground, so obviously he is behind in shipping items he sold.

Do not fret. Mike is good people and will follow thru on his commitments.

m233roller

Hi all, first off Thank You very much Guy ( TurboTGuy ) and yes I've had a little string of bad luck. Not only did I lose my shop but about 3 weeks ago I broke my back and am still not doing very good but guys please be patience as all of you WILL get your parts and I do apologize for any inconvenience it has caused any of you. Thanks to ALL My Buick Friends, Mike.

Bullnerd

Sorry to hear about your shop. I know the feeling, mine burnt down in 17. Lost 20 yrs of machinist tools, a bunch of my Buick parts, And a lot of custom made parts for that buggy in my avatar. That stuff is irreplaceable as it was all custom made in the early 90s.

Took a long time to get over watching my shop burn, Just now getting back into my TB.

Good luck, hang in there.

m233roller

Sorry to hear about your shop. I know the feeling, mine burnt down in 17. Lost 20 yrs of machinist tools, a bunch of my Buick parts, And a lot of custom made parts for that buggy in my avatar. That stuff is irreplaceable as it was all custom made in the early 90s.

Took a long time to get over watching my shop burn, Just now getting back into my TB.

Good luck, hang in there.
I now know the feeling Bullnerd. Thank You, Mike

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
You Broke your Back , Mike ? Holy Mackerel....... Heal up soon & please take care of yourself & everyone can chill on their Parts for now .
No one , I reckon , is in dire need of these parts. I think it's most likely that they did not know of a good,honest member of inteqrities .............misfortunes.:eek:

m233roller

You Broke your Back , Mike ? Holy Mackerel....... Heal up soon & please take care of yourself & everyone can chill on their Parts for now .
No one , I reckon , is in dire need of these parts. I think it's most likely that they did not know of a good,honest member of inteqrities .............misfortunes.:eek:
Thank You My Friend.

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Mike sorry to hear about both issues. How did you break your back? What exactly happened? Broken vertebrae?

I will also say Mike took a little to get my stuff shipped out but it was in pristine condition and he gave me a little gift for waiting so long.

GNONYX

Hi Mike,
I'm really sorry about your back and also your shop, please take your time in healing, since the most important thing right now is your health, material things like parts can wait.
We're praying for your recovering.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
I got my stuff today!

Haven't had time to unseal the box, but I'm excited.........