M/T ET Street Radials f/s

Sixt9coug

Hey guys, I have a pair of Mickey Thompson drag radials for sale. They are the ET Street radials and I barely have any miles on them. Ive basically gone to work and back twice, and some street milage. Total there are about 100 miles on the set, and its all street time. No burnouts, tire barking, hopping, donuts or any tire burning at all. EDIT - They are a 275/60 15. You guys might want that info after all.

Bought them for my Cougar, they fit fine until i was checking out out some lowering options. They rubbed at the bottom opening of the 1/4 panel so i decided to get some shorter tires. Nothing wrong with them, and they are dismounted already from the wheels. Asking $300 for the pair and considering Summit charges $170 each before shipping, its not too bad. Hell, I paid around $385 for them less than 2 months ago. (They were backordered then, not even Summit had them).

Shoot me an email. Sixt9coug@aol.com

D'OH! I almost put it in the title, then figured I would remember it for the post.

They are a 275/60 15.

MT Drag Radials

Can you send me some pictures of the tires? PM me with best price delivered to 75062.

JC