LSX radiator ?

6togo

What radiator/fan combo all the LSX converted guys running? And where is the best place to pick up the complete assm. fans included? looking for something with lo-pro fans!

What radiator/fan combo all the LSX converted guys running? And where is the best place to pick up the complete assm. fans included? looking for something with lo-pro fans!
I am not sure about everybody else but we are running a stock style aluminum radiator with dual Spal fans. For the top hose we used a stainless steel hose kits from Kip at Excessive Acceleration and it can be cut to fit pretty easy. On the lower we used the stock hose cut down. Hope that helps

I found a few places that do LS G body radiators with both in/out on the pass side and they will do AN fittings plus dual 12" fans waiting on some prices now but should be around $6-700 range.

I ended up using a 87-92 Camaro Iroc aluminum radiator, was about 120$ new, and a set of used 99-02 ls1 dual fans.

I am using a completely stock radiator (85 GN) on a 6.0/4L80 combo and fans off 99-02 Fbody as well. Runs like a champ!

Where are Folks running their steam lines to, I was told to plumb them into the top of the water pump.
And this is probably crazy but someone told me to run a regular thermostat but it’s running a little warm. Should I have run the LS thermostat? Greatly appreciate any ones input.

Where are Folks running their steam lines to, I was told to plumb them into the top of the water pump.
And this is probably crazy but someone told me to run a regular thermostat but it’s running a little warm. Should I have run the LS thermostat? Greatly appreciate any ones input.
A "regular" stat won't work in a LS pump.
Depending on the engine family, and yr, there are different stats, that will fit.
FYI: the new LS3 crate engine pump has a different bolt pattern, than earlier stat housings.
while not a G body forum, this link leads to good LS info.

The steam line on my last car was plumbed into the top of the pump. No issues.
2005 LQ4 from a Hummer.

I run a stock 2000 camaro ls1 radiator it has a stock steamport hole. I also use stock 2000 camaro ls1 fans. Both work great