LSX headers

nawlins-tim

Dont sweat the petty stuff.....
Planning for, and collecting parts for my LSX gbody build. For starters its going to be NA with a carb. Something that is very important to me is header fitment. And I dont mind paying for a set of headers that fit right and look great. I was thinking of trying out American Racing stainless 17/8" x 3" long tubes. The problem is I can't find much first hand info on the AR headers IN G BODY'S. Most of what I read about them are LSX vettes and camaros. Maybe one or two gbody swaps.
Which is why I am here today. I want to hear what you guys are using for Non-turbo LS swap G-body headers. There are only a few headers that I am considering but I want to see what this forum has to say first.
The set up is a lq4 block with a th400. Basic set back adapters with solid Moroso motor mounts. So lets hear what you guys KNOW WILL WORK. Thanks for looking, Tim

That IS an option. Heard some good things about the Brp/ Headman headers. But do you know of anyone who used those headers Without using the complete BRP kit?. Such as their motor mounts?

That IS an option. Heard some good things about the Brp/ Headman headers. But do you know of anyone who used those headers Without using the complete BRP kit?. Such as their motor mounts?

No, I don't. The header installs I've done were w/ mounts I made, using block plates from different vendors.