LS1 front & rear 12in disc brake kit for G-body

Walker231T

Used front and rear LS1 12 inch brake calipers. Race Part Solution G-body Stainless Steel braided brake hose kit with rear "fix it" kit. 2 - BRAND NEW Brembo Sport slotted front rotors. 2 - front LS1 caliper adapter plates.

$475 plus shipping. if paying thru PayPal, please add 3%

I will have to ship this in 2 individual boxes because of the weight.

I am PayPal verified and have 100% positive feedback on ebay with over 290 feedbacks. If you have any questions or need a specific photo please shoot me an email or PM and I'll get back with you ASAP.

Attachments

• brakes2.jpg
    brakes2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 918
  • brakes3.jpg
    brakes3.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 923
  • brakes1.jpg
    brakes1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 916
  • brakes.jpg
    brakes.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 928
  • brakes4.jpg
    brakes4.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 926
I wish you were selling just the rear stuff. I started a s10 swap, but it is not gonna work out, really need the LS stuff.

Sorry fellas been busy and unable to get online last couple days. Yeah I can split them up. Looks like it might be easier to sell this stuff that way.

That's it, as far as I know. I had to have them made. There are several threads floating around out here about the LS1 brakes, one of them has a CAD drawing of the bracket. I downloaded that and took it to a guy locally that cut them for me.

$185 plus shipping - for the front calipers, the adapters, and the stainless steel front lines.

$225 plus shipping - for the front rotors.

$170 plus shipping & PP fees - for the front calipers, the adapters, and the stainless steel front lines.

$200 plus shipping & PP fees - for the front rotors.

Still have the front stuff available.

$150 plus shipping & PP fees - for the front calipers, the adapters, and the stainless steel front lines.

$190 plus shipping & PP fees - for the front rotors.

Well the reason I split it up was because 2 different people wanted the front & back stuff. Then the guy that wanted the fronts stuff backed out on me. :(