LS1 brake mod

It looks like this will move the track out enough so that you could run the rear GTA wheels in the front?

The F-body rotor will push the wheel out approximately 5/16". Not sure if that will help the fitment of GTA wheels, but that will give you a starting point.
HTH

I realize that this is an old thread but wanted to post the stud info here and also see if anyone has a detailed drawing of the spindle-to-caliper abutment bracket. OR does anyone here still sell them...

I have access to a machine shop so if I can get the bracket drawing and confirm that it fits the spindle/caliper, I could easily make a few of them

Thanks

stud info here:
LS1 wheel stud with correct shoulder length? - MonteCarloSS.com Message Board

I haven't seen the thread starter, TK post in a couple months. I'm sure he would have that info. Not sure if anyone else will have it. Coming from the MC forum, you must know that Flynbye Performance LLC sells them.

How do those brakes perform when stabbing them at about 120 MPH? I had a 99 Formula with aftermarket cross-drilled rotors. The vibration scared the crap out of me at 120. The things weren't warped either, or maybe just wasn't pronounced until 120MPH.

I have not had any issues at high speed stopping with these brakes. I've got on them at speeds around 130mph and no vibration, shimmy, ect with good rotors/pads.
Side note: I have EBC rotors and pads, they are not cross drilled, just slotted and dimpled. My buddy has the same on an '02 WS6 and has got on the brakes at 160 mph with no problems as well.
HTH