WTB Cigarette Lighter

I’m looking for a brand new or little used cigarette lighter for my 1985 GN. I tried looking at all the usual vendors but could not find one. Thanks!

With all the g-bodies out there in the salvage yards there has to be a decent one. Richard Clark has a yard full of wrecked GNs, maybe he can get you one.

Let me see what I have in my bins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a nice clean (gently used) one, will send you a pic & price in PM
What’s your zip code?

$50 shipped

Attachments

• 2BD70031-0F17-49B0-9434-2C15252F2AB3.jpeg
    2BD70031-0F17-49B0-9434-2C15252F2AB3.jpeg
    964.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 96235A30-BB4C-46D4-BA04-B05D6DAD52E1.jpeg
    96235A30-BB4C-46D4-BA04-B05D6DAD52E1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 162
  • 18B52839-7A66-4CB9-B734-9A5E3295349A.jpeg
    18B52839-7A66-4CB9-B734-9A5E3295349A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 188
is that what the 85's looked like .. didn't know they were different ... nice piece.. and good price :cool:

Ha! My car is far from stock, so when somebody needed one a couple years a go I bought a Dorman Help piece and shipped my OEM to the guy for free because his car was 100% stock.

Some of you guys think your shit is made of gold and can't just do anther guy a solid, huh? I don't get it.

"Not cheap, though?"

$50 bucks for a cig lighter????????

Damn. Just seems greedy to me.

Last edited:
Ha! My car is far from stock, so when somebody needed one a couple years a go I bought a Dorman Help piece and shipped mine to the guy for free because his car was 100% stock.

Some of you guys think your shit is made of gold and can't just do anther guy a solid, huh? I don't get it.

"Not cheap, though?"

$50 bucks for a cig lighter????????

Damn.

Unfortunately that ain’t no joke! They do sell for a pretty penny nowadays! I wouldn’t part with one of my crappy lighters for less than $40. Nice used one is about $75 and NOS looking at like $200 and up?!!

Unfortunately that ain’t no joke! They do sell for a pretty penny nowadays! I wouldn’t part with one of my crappy lighters for less than $40. Nice used one is about $75 and NOS looking at like $200 and up?!!

Yep, and that is just plain STUPID for both buyer to pay and seller to ask. Are they made of Unobtainium?

hahah just buy a new car ... oooh wait they dont come with ciggy lighters anymore :p

Agree, you can buy a Bic for 99 Cents and the best of all in will fit in the hole

Right on, or a pack of matches from the the Klassy Kat gentlemen's lounge, right GD. :cool:
I should "float" :LOL: my ocean front Iowa property to see what it will bring. Its all oem and they're not making anymore.

Right on, or a pack of matches from the the Klassy Kat gentlemen's lounge, right GD. :cool:
I should "float" :LOL: my ocean front Iowa property to see what it will bring. Its all oem and they're not making anymore.
I get my matches from the HI Liter club in Phoenix :LOL: Tguy sends them to me when I get low ;)

I get my matches from the HI Liter club in Phoenix :LOL: Tguy sends them to me when I get low ;)

Don't know why but just thought of this, Remember in grade school and someone would ask for a match, "Yeah, my ass and your face" :ROFLMAO: