LS-A/GN!

I fabricated stainless radiator hoses attached with straight hose. I did it mainly for the looks, but it saved me from trying to find something with the right bends.

Earlier in the thread - page 2 - there was a picture showing a molded upper radiator hose. I note that the latest pictures show you changed that. Was hoping someone remembered the earlier hoses that were used temporarily. Thanks for the reply.

You're right, my bad. I have that hose laying around the shop somewhere. Originally Nick(ArizonaGN) Swapped out the 4.1 and put in the 4L80E & LSA. Since then, the engine has been out numerous times to get everything looking and working the way I wanted. I'll see if it has a part number on it this weekend.
Just the upper?

Well crap, we cut up the old hoses to use with the solid lines. I'm sorry but no part numbers:-(

The upper may have been a stock GN one but the lower would depend on which lower housing is used. Remind me to get you the pics I have of this build for your records. (y)

Here is the engine bay:
92269863-12E3-4E33-954A-A67E73D65C34_zpsduo98wp6.jpg

D621ADEC-F5A6-4467-9C1A-B038C3C76DDF_zpsvgii2uyv.jpg

Wowza! I think I just found my new screen saver!!

Turbo pushing into a supercharger?
or
Turbo pushing directly into the engine bypassing the supercharger?
or
Somehow a bypass system for when/if the turbo volume overruns the supercharger ?

Either way it will be the talk of the cruise nights.
Badass for sure.

Sorry for the late reply. Had to put everything on hold until the new injectors came in. We ran out of injector at 850rwhp @ 4200rpm. We put a boost controller to jump from 700 to 1050 hp. Still purrs like a caddy until you lay into it and it sounds like a jet.

Agreed about the A/C lines. They will be addressed this winter. Until then, I need the A/C running. It is hot here in Phx...

As for the system, the turbos go to an air to water intercooler then into the supercharger then through the LSA water to air intercooler. The supercharger just jumps the lower rpm range. We have plenty of volume for the supercharger with an oversized intercooler before the supercharger. The system was not a new design or I would not have been game to "test". It has been done 10+ times by Forced Induction Tuning Fabrication. The only changes are the placement of the turbos for different engine bays. He usually puts them down low under the car, but with them in the engine compartment we solve oil drainage issues with gravity.