lowering

bob brady

3 black cars
i recently installed eibach lowering springs on all 4 corners of my GN but i don't see any difference? any ideas on how to get 2 inches lower all around?

i recently installed eibach lowering springs on all 4 corners of my GN but i don't see any difference? any ideas on how to get 2 inches lower all around?

I have djm tubular arms which say a 3” lowering height, but the are for a s10 with oem springs and billsteins in the front. For the rear I have belltech 1.5 lowering coils with belltech drop shocks and its pretty low.
The belltech drop shocks should lower it in the front as well, I just didnt not install mine because I liked the way it looked without them. The stance was just what I wanted.
8c3e0faf8f89d0a9d4bac444e7176cdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

If the springs you took out were original stock springs, they have sagged over the years.
The new Eibachs haven't settled in yet, so the car may be close to the same height.

Let the springs settle in before you go crazy adding more lowering parts.

The ride whit eibach is pretty close to my original spring not a lot of difference but whit better look...I add bilstein shock et voilà :D good choice

I think a lot of people don't realize how much the factory springs have sagged over the years and when they put Eibach lowering springs on, the height actually raises slightly instead but with much better ride/handling.

Plus you can not just lower the car down off jack stands and expect to see it lowered. The car has to be driven around so the suspension can settle and then parked back in the same spot and you might see a difference.

To the ones mentioning how bad the stock springs have settled, you guy's are 100% correct... They sag a bunch over the years!

Here is our customer Donnie Brooks car on a $2,500.00 complete RideTech "StreetGrip" suspension.
22851827_405983789818929_8377070153602549632_n.jpg

Drop spindles plus springs will do that in the front but not the rear. Coil overs or a kit like Ridetech would be the best bet. Eibach springs alone won't give the drop your looking for. They lowered my car about 3/4in in front and 1in in rear after a couple hundred miles.
T wheels 2.jpg 3.jpg