lower intake for 87 GN needed

fugitive

looking for a cheap one hopefully with the egr hole filled in already.need it shipped to indiana(47978). thanks

also cant not have any stripped holes,thats the problem i have now where the fuel rail and coil pack is held down

Hello,
If you stripped the hole, often times you can use JB weld to fill the hole and than drill & retap it. Its not that hard to do so dont be intimidated. You could also have a heli-coil thread repair kit installed into it either by yourself or a machine shop. Either method is cheaper than buying another.
Good luck!!
Derek:cool:

i just changed the injectors and when i pulled off the fuel rail both the 2 rear bolt holes were stripped and had jb weld in them already.i just dont like things rigged up,plus i would like to get rid of the egr valve.

More than likely they were stripped because someone had over-torqued them. Ive been successful with JB weld thread repairs and had fasteners in them torqued up to 25 ft-lbs with no problems. Just trying to help you save money. A heli-coil repair would be much stronger and probably not strip on you as long as the correct torque is used and probably wouldn't cost much more than $20 to have done. Either way, good luck!! As far as the EGR port goes, you could also have that filled with epoxy such as JB weld. Oh the many uses of JB weld, such good stuff!! As long as you clean the surface your applying it to and allow it sufficient time to dry than there should be NO PROBLEM!!
Derek:cool: