low impedance

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
Not sure I'm in the right forum and I can't search for info, but I'm wondering if my stock ecm that was modified for low impedance injectors (55lbs years ago) will still work with the high impedance injectors again?
Thanks for any help with the question or right forum for my question.
Grass doctor are you out there, LOL:giggle:
Blacky

Once modded it should work for both low and high impedance injectors.

Thanks for your knowledge. I loved Hawaii when I visited in the late 80's and I'm jealous that you can drive your car every day while I'm preparing for snow tomorrow here in Cleveland. Thanks for your help!!o_O

Thanks for your knowledge. I loved Hawaii when I visited in the late 80's and I'm jealous that you can drive your car every day while I'm preparing for snow tomorrow here in Cleveland. Thanks for your help!!o_O
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Like anything else there are advantages and disadvantages to living here. If you ever needed a motor built (like I'm going through now) you would wish you were back in Cleveland or anywhere else on the mainland for that matter :)

I remember the ones Mr. Bailey was modding were advertising as working with both.
The high Z (stock type) injectors draw low current and the low Z injectors draw higher current and will overload stock drivers.
I believe heavy duty drivers are installed that can handle the higher current of the low Z’s and the lower current draw of high Z should be a breeze.

I can understand your dilemma 626gn. I'm lucky to have Victory Engines, Janis transmissions, Webers, Lorenz's all within an hour from me. I feel for you with that as may people do not know how to build our engines correctly. good luck
Thank you 1986BuickGX1 for confirming what 626GN had to say.
Love this forum!!!!:giggle: But still waiting for my bud Grass Doctor. Must be watching our president!!!

I can understand your dilemma 626gn. I'm lucky to have Victory Engines, Janis transmissions, Webers, Lorenz's all within an hour from me. I feel for you with that as may people do not know how to build our engines correctly. good luck
Thank you 1986BuickGX1 for confirming what 626GN had to say.
Love this forum!!!!:giggle: But still waiting for my bud Grass Doctor. Must be watching our president!!!
Coincidentally, my car was originally from your neck of the woods. Owned by Brian (twice) and has a Janis transmission. I was talking to Brian and Weber when looking for a builder but in the end I just decided to stay closer home and shipped it out to Cali.

There is the DR. Made my day lmao
Good luck to you 626gn. Yes I will stay close to home also, LOL