Low Alky Light testers wanted

You can run both LOW FUEL lights...what I did with the low Alky LED is, I moved the rubber grommet out of the way and instead of feeding it behind the socket put it over the top beside the 194 bulb under the paper gasket then secure the trim ring....doing it this way allows you to run the LOW FUEL module(clear 194) and the RED LED low alky level from the same location with two different bulbs which indicate the different fuel levels.....If pics required I'll try to get some soon......

Hey Julio

What are our options for larger methanol tanks? Something that would be a straight forward install and still have the reliability that the kit currently offers.

Sorry for the odd ball question but my GN is addicted to the spray.:biggrin:

Razor

I'll try it if you want me to, and give you my honest opinion. I thought that the blinking light was a bid odd when I first got the kit, but now it's a comfort knowing about how many runs I've got left.

Thanks for makeing the best TB product even better.

Mike Barnard

...I thought that the blinking light was a bid odd when I first got the kit, but now it's a comfort knowing about how many runs I've got left.
Thanks for makeing the best TB product even better.
Mike Barnard

Agreed on both counts ;) I'm an EE so I was gonna fix it myself but I have embraced the bug as a useful feature :D ;)

One change I made was to use a 'super bright' yellow LED for it and mount it in the open so I don't miss a blink. :cool:

What are our options for larger methanol tanks? Something that would be a straight forward install and still have the reliability that the kit currently offers.

Sorry for the odd ball question but my GN is addicted to the spray.:biggrin:

Only option I know is doing something in the trunk.

I put a Metco Buick 6 gallon fuel cell for sale about a month ago.. it is still available.. make an offer.. I can't use it.

As to the topic.. Well i'll leave well enough alone. If anyone wants the module.. email me for it.

Thanks guys..

Julio

PS.. that red LED that came with the kit is a high intensity LED.. out in the open, its annoying.