Lots of parts for sale

all these 86-87 parts are off a low mile(40,600) car that the engine was pulled in 89-90 and wrapped in plastic.

86-87 exhaust manifolds with no cracks and all heat sheilds there. $150 plus shipping. sold

86-87 stock ic with shroud. Bottom of shroud is cracked but repairable and all there. $100 plus shipping.

86-87 ic fan and hub for crank pulley.no cracks and in perfect shape. $45 plus shipping. sold

86-87 stock turbo cover with turbo bracket.needs repainted has 40,600 miles written on side of it. $60 plus shipping. reduced

86-87 stock oil cooler lines. $25 plus shipping sold

86-87 a/c manifold hose set. $25 plus shipping. pending

86-87 ac compressor that came off the wrapped engine with hoses on it.hoses not included(see above) $50 plus shipping. Sold

86-87 stock up pipe(i believe.might be turbo to ic) with no dents with coupler $25 plus shipping will through in a factory turbo to maf hose.

86-87 engine mounts(these came on a another engine i bought not the one wrapped since 89) $20 plus shipping.

86-87 stock exhaust elbow. $35 plus shipping.

86-87 breather pipe from turbo to right valve cover $5 plus shipping.

55lbs low imp injectors with a fullthrottle speed 100 octane chip and a 16 position caspers ultrachip thumbwheel havent been run in a while.the 100 octane chip is new never used $275 plus shipping. Reduced

60lbs fast low imp injectors in awesome shape. $225 plus shipping. reduced

these are my hot air parts that have been sitting in a shed since the late 80's early 90's

84-85 turbo/throttle body assy with brackets,tps,vacuum block,oil drain tube,exhaust elbow/flange and wastegate act.still has the flange adapter for the turbo inlet. Has been off a car for a very long time.turbo doesnt spin but no exterior damage $60 plus shipping. reduced

84-85 turbo regal engine and front lamp harness(i think).this was in the box with all my other hot air stuff.looks like a hotair harness and lamp harness.its old and would need work to use this only with no other wiring with it but if you only needed some pieces off of it this would be a good part for you. $25 plus shipping.

84-85 intake in really good shape.even has the o-ring were the turbo slides on and the oil drain.egr tube there also. $40 plus shipping. sold

84-85 factory exhaust manifolds in ok shape,drivers side has usual crack but is repairable as it hasnt been touched yet.they look really good. $35 plus shipping for the pair. reduced

84-85 exh manifold to turbo pipe in great shape $20 plus shipping reduced

84-85 t-stat housing in very good shape $15 plus shipping reduced

84-85 fuel rail with stock injectors,injector harness and fuel pressure regulator. Missing 1 injector $20 plus shipping. reduced

also have some carb parts.2 compressor housings and 2 carb intake/mount the part that bolts to the compressor and to the bottom of the carb and a brand new 3 hole intake(from compressor to intake on engine)
take it all for $30 plus shipping. reduced

probably have more that i am forgetting.
Working on pics and will post them here when soon as i get them.

Prices are obo and will use usps mostly for shipping unless its a big box then it will be ups or fed ex.

Thanks for looking

reduced prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all these 86-87 parts are off a low mile(40,600) car that the engine was pulled in 89-90 and wrapped in plastic.

86-87 exhaust manifolds with no cracks and all heat sheilds there. $150 plus shipping. sold

86-87 stock ic with shroud. Bottom of shroud is cracked but repairable and all there. $100 plus shipping.

86-87 ic fan and hub for crank pulley.no cracks and in perfect shape. $45 plus shipping. sold

86-87 stock turbo cover with turbo bracket.needs repainted has 40,600 miles written on side of it. $60 plus shipping. reduced

86-87 stock oil cooler lines. $25 plus shipping sold

86-87 a/c manifold hose set. $25 plus shipping. SOLD

86-87 ac compressor that came off the wrapped engine with hoses on it.hoses not included(see above) $50 plus shipping. Sold

86-87 stock up pipe(i believe.might be turbo to ic) with no dents with coupler $25 plus shipping will through in a factory turbo to maf hose.

86-87 engine mounts(these came on a another engine i bought not the one wrapped since 89) $20 plus shipping.

86-87 stock exhaust elbow. $35 plus SOLD

86-87 breather pipe from turbo to right valve cover $5 plus shipping.

55lbs low imp injectors with a fullthrottle speed 100 octane chip and a 16 position caspers ultrachip thumbwheel havent been run in a while.the 100 octane chip is new never used $275 plus shipping. Reduced

60lbs fast low imp injectors in awesome shape. $225 plus shipping. reduced

these are my hot air parts that have been sitting in a shed since the late 80's early 90's

84-85 turbo/throttle body assy with brackets,tps,vacuum block,oil drain tube,exhaust elbow/flange and wastegate act.still has the flange adapter for the turbo inlet. Has been off a car for a very long time.turbo doesnt spin but no exterior damage $60 plus shipping. SOLD

84-85 turbo regal engine and front lamp harness(i think).this was in the box with all my other hot air stuff.looks like a hotair harness and lamp harness.its old and would need work to use this only with no other wiring with it but if you only needed some pieces off of it this would be a good part for you. $25 plus shipping.

84-85 intake in really good shape.even has the o-ring were the turbo slides on and the oil drain.egr tube there also. $40 plus shipping. sold

84-85 factory exhaust manifolds in ok shape,drivers side has usual crack but is repairable as it hasnt been touched yet.they look really good. $35 plus shipping for the pair. SOLD

84-85 exh manifold to turbo pipe in great shape $20 plus shipping SOLD

84-85 t-stat housing in very good shape $15 plus shipping reduced

84-85 fuel rail with stock injectors,injector harness and fuel pressure regulator. Missing 1 injector $20 plus shipping. SOLD

also have some carb parts.2 compressor housings and 2 carb intake/mount the part that bolts to the compressor and to the bottom of the carb and a brand new 3 hole intake(from compressor to intake on engine)
take it all for $30 plus shipping. reduced

probably have more that i am forgetting.
Working on pics and will post them here when soon as i get them.

Prices are obo and will use usps mostly for shipping unless its a big box then it will be ups or fed ex.

Thanks for looking