Lots of parts! Cleaning out the shop!

Steve

1.) stock intercooler. Good overall condition, comes with a shroud also. The shroud has the normal road scars on the lower scoop but is in useable condition. $60 plus shipping

2.) Complete stock intake manifold. It has the lower intake, plenum, fuel rail, and Throttle body. $225 plus shipping

3.) RJC/Earl Brown boost controller. I believe this is an EB unit because it has a straight fitting on the end. Works great, went 10.40 with a few months ago. $30 shipped.

4.) Stock headers and crossover. This was my spare set. $125 plus shipping

5.) Turbo J bracket. $25 plus shipping

6.) Stock up pipe. Painted silver, good condition $20 plus shipping

7.) LC2 20 bolt oil pans. Very good condition. $50 each plus shipping

8.) LC2 oil dipstick $30 plus shipping

9.) Rear stock boxed control arms with poly bushings. These came with a car I bought years ago. The upper don’t appear to have been used, the lowers have used. $40 plus shipping for all 4 pieces.

10.) Adjustable actuator. Was working good when removed. $25 shipped

11.) Turbo oil return lines with fittings. I have 2 of these. Both are in good useable condition but one is nicer than the other. $50 shipped for the nicer one and $40 shipped for the other one.

12.) GM front timing cover. It has a booster plate on it, but I don’t anything more about it. It would be a good candidate to blueprint and modify. $35 plus shipping.

13.) A/C delete pulley, new in the box. This is the one that works with the stock belt. $35 shipped.

14.) Intercooler fan with hub. It is in good useable condition. It does have some wear marks on the tips of the blade, but could easily be cleaned up or use as is. $40 shipped.

Please add 3% or send as a gift if using PayPal. I am willing to work with if you want multiple items. Thanks!

I’d be interested in pics of the timing cover. No idea of the condition of the gear pockets? How’s the cam button wear spot?

I’d be interested in pics of the timing cover. No idea of the condition of the gear pockets? How’s the cam button wear spot?

The gears turn freely but I haven’t opened it up. The cam button spot looks really good. It came off a running engine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • 70A42573-EE92-472F-805F-30031EC3D55B.jpeg
    70A42573-EE92-472F-805F-30031EC3D55B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 82
1.)
2.) Complete stock intake manifold. It has the lower intake, plenum, fuel rail, and Throttle body. $225 plus shipping

11.) Turbo oil return lines with fittings. I have 2 of these. Both are in good useable condition but one is nicer than the other. $50 shipped for the nicer one and $40 shipped for the other one.

I'll take the intake and the $40 turbo oil return line. Please let me know shipping to 43315.

Thanks
Shawn

Is it safe to assume that the throttle body has the TPS and IAC on it?

Is it safe to assume that the throttle body has the TPS and IAC on it?

Yes, it does. I will get a shipping quote and send it over to you via PM. Thanks

Attachments

• 46C7A852-FB88-416C-9393-994F8DEF347C.jpeg
    46C7A852-FB88-416C-9393-994F8DEF347C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Update:

2.) is sold
7.) is sold
9.) is sold
11.) the $40 oil return is sold, the $50 oil return is still available.
12.) is sold

Thanks!