LOTS of GM Diagnostic Equipment/Data Recorders '81-'07

HRpartsNstuff

I picked up a LOT of diagnostic equipment from a nice Cadillac dealer that went out of business. They were using this stuff approx 1-2 months ago, so it's not junk that sat in a corner or traded hands a dozen times. I moved some stuff around getting it to my place, and because I am not real familiar with all of this stuff, I really don't know what goes with what. I would rather see it all go to one person so they for sure get all the connectors & adapters & cables & software & paperwork (yep, got it ALL!) that goes with each unit. I would consider splitting it up if several people say that something is definitely not part of or needed with the other equipment. I don't have a ton of money in it, and just looking for a fair offer for it all & let someone get some good use out of it all.

HRpartsNstuff's Images - TurboBuick.Com Gallery Note 2 pages of images here!

I started taking pics of the small stuff that came in the carts & cabinets with the equipment. I have LOTS more pics showing part numbers & details on each thing in the group pics. I could only fit a few on the TB.com site (link above). If you need a closeup or more info on any part of it, let me know. I am trying to load it all on the website for easier access too.

The nicer newer cart that has the monitor & printer & speakers on it, is the Techline unit. That came with the nice blue interface/recorder that I looked online & was avail for $1600 by itself. The cabinet also has a nice Dell computer & was all setup as a package & had a lot of the smaller items either in the cabinet or in the cabinet on the wall next to it. It also hooked up to a cat5 cable in the shop & a network with the office etc. I was told by the owner that the blue "interface??" box that went with that unit has YEARS of problems & issues that got fixed & has all the info & details on them that could save a LOT of time diagnosing someones problem. Not only was the unit worth money, but the info that has been saved on it is worth a lot too.

The older looking unit on wheels has most of the cables still attached to it. The stuff that was in the lower section of this unit was laid out & pictures taken after the ones of the newer cart. It seems most goes with that unit, but some of what was in that lower section may be additional unrelated stuff that was just stored there. Seems with prices on new cars going up so high, people are keeping the older stuff & getting it fixed. A lot of places can't even work on the older stuff, so items like this become more important/valuable since I don't think anyone has made newer versions to fix the older cars. The small items (that I took first) may go with either or both units, since the cabinet on the wall that a lot of it came from was between the 2 units.

Let me know (VIA EMAIL ONLY, NO PM's PLEASE) if you are interested! If you pass it on to someone else that might want it all, make sure they contact me & let me know you referred them. I would be glad to pay a finders fee if I can sell it for a decent price to someone. It seems it does all GM stuff and some Ford & Chrysler stuff too (at first glance of paperwork etc). Like I said, I really don't have any idea what does what, so relying on the buyer to know what he is looking at. I see dates on applications that range from '81 all the way to 2007, so seems it covers just about everything that needs worked on! I just know it cost 1000's new & someone will get a lot of use out of it all & maybe sell some they don't need. If someone local gets it, I may put a clause in the deal for some free diagnostic time :)

Also got a nice heavy duty 5 hp 3-phase air compressor for sale, has a newer compressor unit on it & heard it run before bringing it home. I got a 10hp one too, so that is why this one is for sale. Thought about using both, but seems the one will be fine for what I need.

Can deliver some/all to cecil or MWBC events coming up in the weeks to come, and maybe reynolds meet too, or possibly meet half way anytime or?? Will work it out & help what I can for whoever can use any/all of this. Some of this can't even be found or bought new, and almost impossible to replace! (especially stuff on hard drive & in blue interface box). Like I said, would like to sell it all (except compressor - that's a separate deal) to one person so they get all the cooresponding stuff for sure! Already got extra manuals for things other people bought from the dealership, hate to have someone else not get what they need for part of this stuff.

HRpartsNstuff's Images - TurboBuick.Com Gallery Note - 2 pages of images here!

Got close to 200 pics in all, showing part numbers & applications & more! And that is bunching a lot of the paperwork together & only showing the cover pages! The image link above only shows an overview of it all, I have looked thru it all several times already & still keep finding more stuff! There is a LOT of stuff here!!!

It's all still available, looking for offers for the whole lot of stuff.
got some pictures on the TB.com site and PLENTY more if anyone needs detailed shots of things. LOTS of GOOD items!!!!!
Please email me if interested!

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/turbobui/public_html/forums/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 57

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/turbobui/public_html/forums/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 58

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/turbobui/public_html/forums/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 58

New picture link

Seems the TB.com gallery is down. I loaded them onto photobucket site, here is the link:

Diagnostic stuff For Sale pictures by HRpartsNstuff - Photobucket

There are WAY too many to email!!!!

The compressor pics are at:

Pictures by HRpartsNstuff - Photobucket

Can't seem to organize them & get them into the compressor album I created. They are stuck in the new upload section & got no idea how to move them to a folder. I click organize & they don't seem to be in there at all. Oh well, guess that's why the site is free to use.

didnt see it in the pics, but are there any handheld Tech 2 scanners?

didnt see it in the pics, but are there any handheld Tech 2 scanners?

I really have no idea what all I got, just that I got a LOT! :)
Got to look thru it & see for yourself.

I just checked the links above & they work fine to see the pics. Just give them time to load, there are 10 pages of them!!!

Looking for this

Attachments

• tech2.jpg
    tech2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 127
I don't have one of those. I have another type of data recorder that looks like 2 separate ones that comes in 2 different cases & has a different "-" letter/number at the end of the part number, but definitely not the one you pictured above.
The ones I have are J-42598 and same number with a "-B" after it & that one says CAN+ on it too.

Attachments

• DSC05179c.jpg
    DSC05179c.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 70
This is the tool used to adjust a crank sensor correctly and to check that none of the vanes on the dampner are misaligned.

DSC05352.jpg