Lost my Oakley shades, need something new. Give me ideas!

Matco tools I think is a distributor for Oakley glasses.My Matco guy sells them. I just cant get past spending over $10.00 for sunglasses because I will break them or lose them in two days.

Ty,

Try a pair of bolle glasses by baush and laum. I have to pair the Viglalntes and the Parole. Both are interchangable lenses. Both fit real tight against your face so there's no extra light coming in.

Big think is they are interchangable lenses so you can change them. Last pair I bought was $120 with 5 sets of lesnes (polycarbonate)

thumbnail.aspx

I've had Bolles and Oakleys. Currently using the Oakley Gascans and love them. As an added bonus; for motorcycle riders, they work quite well under a full face helmet!

Probably will go back with something like this for business.....

44f482fc5a09a.jpg

and something like you guys are posting for play:D

I bought a pair of Half Jackets yesterday in a sporting goods store for a good deal. Thanks for all you help Joe and if you do a group buy I would buy a pair of something else.

Ty

get yourself a pair of locs:biggrin: G-a-n-g-s-t-a:biggrin::cool::cool:
3fe2_1.jpg

get yourself a pair of locs:biggrin: G-a-n-g-s-t-a:biggrin::cool::cool:
3fe2_1.jpg

LOCS....the Southern Cali Liquor store special !!! If you get lucky you can find the ones with the rear view mirror lenses. That way you dont get caught slippin in the darkness.

LOCS....the Southern Cali Liquor store special !!! If you get lucky you can find the ones with the rear view mirror lenses. That way you dont get caught slippin in the darkness.

haha, thats why you gotta watch yourself when your on the grind, fools creep in the darkness, thats what ive learned.

I just spit my subway sandwich on my keyboard:eek: Thanks Adam:p

WOW subway, no wonder that almost happened.

You should have gotten a Quiznos and you would have had it eaten already.

Oh; next glasses you get and go out on the water get a bloody band, leave those glasses on the boat.

Later AJ

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Attachments

• topgunraybanaviator.jpg
    topgunraybanaviator.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 115
Ty, just get a set of blueblockers.

Attachments

• rockie_small.jpg
    rockie_small.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 98
personal fav is the Oakley Gascan, best thing is Oakley because you can swap lenses easy
FWIW i own a pair of Flaks, Gascans, also Arnet and my newest Costa del Mar Permit but the Costas are heavy but great for fishin
check out the Ocean Waves they have some high dollar stuff too

but like others have said, all the glasses i have bought i still go back to my Oakleys