And ready for dino...

Attachments

• 20180114_140101.jpg
    20180114_140101.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 171
What ECM are you using?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
im using a 87 ecu
Awesome did you use the entire 87 harness or just the engine harness ? I own a 66 chevelle with a carb turbo engine and I'm looking to convert it to a hot air set up I was told I would need the dash and the body harness

i just used the engine harness only 3 wires to hook up, and when it comes to the gauges i used a powder logger and a tablet and theirs your gauges

Awesome did you use the entire 87 harness or just the engine harness ? I own a 66 chevelle with a carb turbo engine and I'm looking to convert it to a hot air set up I was told I would need the dash and the body harness

i just used the engine harness only 3 wires to hook up, and when it comes to the gauges i used a powder logger and a tablet and theirs your gauges

if u give me like a hour i can send u a pic on what im talking about...

if u give me like a hour i can send u a pic on what im talking about...
Awesome no problem