Looking to upgrade from my TA49

SpooledUp

Haulin Ass with Class
Looking to upgrade from my TA49 but want to keep the stock turbo cover and internal wastegate. What are my best options that will work well with my current mods?

Then there is not much offered off the shelf that will rival your 49.
A 5858 will make more power but will spool slower.
The 6262 is not an option.
You may want to see if Bison can come up with something that will spool fast and step it up on the big end.

If you plan to run 16-17 psi. I would not waste the money on a turbo upgrade. Add Razors alky, or do an E-85 conversion and join the 21psi + cool guy club!

As mentioned, if you're not over 20psi yet, you're not even using what you have for flow potential yet. Get alky or race gas and run what you have for all it's worth then get a new hair dryer.

billet 59 with stage 3 ex wheel and garrett .63 housing is about the fastest spooling turbo you will get with a journal cartridge.

X2 on the Billet 59! I run one with the stock exhaust elbow, 2.5 ATR DP, 2.5 duals stock IC. 0 boost launch 1.7 60' 7.4 @ 91 1/8 mile on 91 & Alky 24 lbs. It has more in it, just have not pushed the limits....yet! Waiting for a good 1/4 mile track, may have to go to Vegas! Thanks Bison!