Looking to trade chrome rear license plate holder

Mike Swentzel

Freshly triple chrome plated oem 87 GN license plate gas door plated by accident wanted them to powder coated black. Would like a "chrome" not polished battery cover in excellent condition no scratches.

Attachments

• 20200321_163814.jpg
    20200321_163814.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 156
  • 20200321_163838.jpg
    20200321_163838.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 139
Freshly triple chrome plated oem 87 GN license plate gas door plated by accident wanted them to powder coated black. Would like a "chrome" not polished battery cover in excellent condition no scratches.
Yes it is

where are you located at mike...curiuos to where it was chromed.. I have to drive a good distance to find chroming place

where are you located at mike...curiuos to where it was chromed.. I have to drive a good distance to find chroming place
Sorry grass doctor it is an og fold down not a stay down. I'm in California the place I went was priced very reasonable but it took 2 months for my other parts for completion.

Sorry grass doctor it is an og fold down not a stay down. I'm in California the place I went was priced very reasonable but it took 2 months for my other parts for completion.
10/4 ....not many chroming facilities in the country...thats why I was curious on that ...its nice and shinny!!!

I have a chromed battery top, and I painted my battery white. There's a place where I get my Chroming done, I mail it to Texas and he's usually 2 to 3 week turn around. If you're interested,let me know, and I can look up his info

I have a chromed battery top, and I painted my battery white. There's a place where I get my Chroming done, I mail it to Texas and he's usually 2 to 3 week turn around. If you're interested,let me know, and I can look up his info
Do you have a picture of your chrome battery top, so I can see what it looks like. You can send it to my cell 951-323-0787 if you don't mind