looking to trade 2 for one! (must have lost my mind)

plowboy72

Ok here's the deal I have decided to see if their are any bites on this offer. I want a QUALITY stage two Buick, Please don't respond if you ain't serious. The car must be beautiful and fast. 9's are a must. I am looking to trade even. 2 cars for 1 QUALITY STAGE 2 BUICK.

Chevelle

This car goes to the paint shop November 16th for new blue paint. It will need the front "bright work" grille,hood and fender trim,headlight bezels and trim. But other than that the car is turnkey.

15:1 496, 2 bolt block, filled 1/2 way with block filler, billet 4 bolt splayed caps, eagle 4340 crank and rods(l-19 bolts), weisco 15:1 pistons, speed pro rings, fully ported dart 345 pro 1s, matched with intake, 1150 dominator, nx gemini quad kit, griffin radiator, aerospace water pump, aerospace vaccum pump, summit alternator, MSD flying magnent crank trigger and low profile crank trigger distributor, taylor 409 wires, nology coil, coated lemmon stepped headers, 4" dynomax bullets.

Wilwood heavy duty discs in front, drums in back, moroso line lock, built glide huges pro brake, 5000 emerald converter, 9" w/ 4.11s and spool 35 spline moser axles. Cage was certed, but expired, will pass again no problem. Fits up to 31x14 tires, 31x10.5Ws are on it now. Magnaflow pro start 500 fuel pump, magnaflow regulator for carb, holley reg for nitrous. MSD 7AL3. 16 gallon fuel cell. All autometer gauges, hurst pistol grip shifter. Chute mount behind license plate, but dont have the chute anymore. Motor should be making around 850+hp. Will run in the 9's on motor.

Buick

RARE color yellow/beige exterior, tan interior, buckets, console, moonroof, twilight sentinal, concert sound, power windows, posi, 122,000 miles, complete new A/C system, alternator, battery, Sony AM/FM CD and speakers 15x8,15x5 Weld pro stars w/ 275/60/15 Goodyear eagles rear, 205/75/15 front

Mods:
stock block, crank, rods, pistons
turbo saver biggie oil filter relocater
K+N filter
ported heads
206/206 cam
LT-1 springs
009 injectors
2 fuel pumps (intank, inline)
Red Armstrong volt booster and 93 chip
Casper hot wire
TA-49 turbo
adjustable wastegate and fuel pressure
ATR 3" down pipe
3"test pipe w/dump
Cotton 3" single shot exhaust
front mount intecooler
ramcharger fans
B+M megashifter
TCI streetfighter 200-4R transmission w/TCI streetfighter torque converter
trans cooler
torque strap
boxed upper and lower rear control arms
RR air bag
polyurethane bushings
Auto meter tach, oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure and boost guages
Scanmaster 2.1

Bought this car from a board member about 3 months ago. I like it but I'm getting out for a while. So this is the first victim. The body isn't perfect but it ain't the worst either. Seats need covers and it would need new Carpet.

Attachments

• T ls.1 (Small).JPG
    T ls.1 (Small).JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 541
  • P6170056 (Small).JPG
    P6170056 (Small).JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 503
someone has got to be interested in this, plus I need to trade because I have some mustang guys giving me crap about the Buick stuff. I REALLY need to show them a thing or two.

Tell ya what I have 87 gn 36,000 on the clock,Stage 2 still at the machine shop off center.Bms crank oliver rods ross pistons all new,Also a fresh never installed lonnie diers billet 200.Some other things I can think of are fast system,cotton front mount,double pumper etc.If you would like to talk about a deal my number is 614-332-3283.Thanks.

Here's a bump for ya Allan........ :cool:

BTW....which one of the Mustnag people have been giving you crap? Ol Gray is at SE Turbo getting freshened up a bit, then the goodies go on. Hoping she will be ready for the 26th... :biggrin:

BTW....yes, you have lost your mind...LOL. That Chevelle is bad ash, no two ways about it....the T's not bad either.

No prob....don't think the car is gonna be ready for the 26th. I changed my mind (again) about what I want Paul to do to the ol girl, so pushed back the schedule a bit. Oh well, such is life with a Buick....lol.

I've GOT TO HAVE A FAST BUICK! I even have a small amount of cash that I'd be willing to give for the right car!

thank you Mr. Lopez, you or Mr. Hartline don't know of anybody looking to deal off a stage 2 Buick do you?