Looking to purchase a Handgun....what is recommended

First GNs now guns. I love this site. Can someone throw in pictures of hot chicks.

Sorry, in this state (Virginia) it's considered animal cruelty, illegal and punishable by prison time to ignite little baby chickens. Just can't do it.:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Besides Scot's video and comments, you guys have even more convinced me to start saving for the XDM! This thing is impressive!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Just order this gun thursday and it came in Friday locally from Bill Wolf 502-640-6635 ...and the same gun was way cheaper then Bud gun shop, so if your looking for a gun i would recommend getting a price quote first from this guy....

Just order this gun thursday and it came in Friday locally from Bill Wolf 502-640-6635 ...and the same gun was way cheaper then Bud gun shop, so if your looking for a gun i would recommend getting a price quote first from this guy....

and stop looking at my AVATAR...and focus on the gun :D

Let me know the accuracy of your .40 S & M. And thanks for making me aware of Bill Wolf....I was suprised that his price was lower than Buds. That's nice to know and I'll probably give him a call when I can save up enough for my XDM.

Is he a private dealer? Can you get any type of gun from Bill? I surmise that he sent the gun first to your FFL dealer, right? Let me know. If I get a lower price from him, I'll have to get him to send it to my local FFL dealer.

Congrats on your new weapon. It's real nice. I LOVE Smith & Wessons. Very well made. What made you decide on this one?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Handgun

A quick search on you tube to give you some comparisons of the popular polymer handguns.

YouTube - What Pistol to Buy? Glock, M&P, XD

Here's a few pictures of the M&P .40 I picked up recently. I switched the rear hand attachments in the picture. My mags came in a black finish not shiny and I went with a solid black versus the earth color.

Attachments

• SAM_0384.jpg
    SAM_0384.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 206
  • SAM_0385.jpg
    SAM_0385.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 210
  • SAM_0386.jpg
    SAM_0386.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 205
  • SAM_0387.jpg
    SAM_0387.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 202
I'll go out on a limb here and be really radical. "IF" I had the coin, and the need....

My choice would be an FN five-seven!!!

handgun

Very nice Wes!!!

Thanks Shane

I'll go out on a limb here and be really radical. "IF" I had the coin, and the need....

My choice would be an FN five-seven!!!

I looked at that particular handgun and while it was really intriguing the price and the ammo availability kept me with something I can get at walmart 100 rounds of Winchester target for a .40 for $39.97 or 250 rounds of umc .40 for $79.97.

While it is a sweet piece and that round is extremely cool I'm not looking for something so exotic when all hell breaks loose I can't find it or afford it. Here is the weapon you're referring to.

http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merc...e=FG&Product_Code=814&Category_Code=_SALEAMMO

Thanks Shane

I looked at that particular handgun and while it was really intriguing the price and the ammo availability kept me with something I can get at walmart 100 rounds of Winchester target for a .40 for $39.97 or 250 rounds of umc .40 for $79.97.

While it is a sweet piece and that round is extremely cool I'm not looking for something so exotic when all hell breaks loose I can't find it or afford it. Here is the weapon you're referring to.

FN Five-Seven USG 5.7x28 Tactical Pistol**<font color=green>IN STOCK</font>-Florida GunWorks - Parts for the AR15, AK47, FNFAL, HK, Mini 14, Mini 30 & MP5 at Florida Gun Works

I LOVE the 5.7X28! I put two in the bullseye yesterday with one:biggrin: I think I know where you can get one for about $965 plus shipping:biggrin:

handgun

I LOVE the 5.7X28! I put two in the bullseye yesterday with one:biggrin: I think I know where you can get one for about $965 plus shipping:biggrin:

For those that have deep pockets there you go. Shane can hook you up.

Actually that fits you quite well brick

The 6 shooter in black with a power 6 logo on it would be cool ;)

Yeah it does.:biggrin: Always wanted a modern SA/DA revolver like this since I remember my dad's Colt Python that he sold many years back. Couldn't find one for a decent price when I was looking and when I seen this and held it in my hand it fit just right. You probably wouldn't know it by looking at this Smith but it points and shoots very similar to an auto because of the high hand grip. This gun was actually made by S&W for the IDPA Stock Service Revolver class.

This gun will be my next purchase or Trade...

Springfield Armory - XDM .40 compact....One bad azzzz gun!

Pictured is the XDM 9mm but the .40 looks identical.

Scott, have you looked at the sub compact, I purchsed one with the OD green lower and black upper in 9 and love it, very easy to carry can even put it in your back pocket and not be noticable. Jr.

I really like my 40ve and my wife has became a shooting pro with it...