Looking for WE4 VIN: 1g4gj1170hp438559

mattdg1

As the title indicates, I’m trying to locate a WE4 that I owned for a number of years. The car was sold in Alabama to someone in Illinois, or so I was told. It’s a hardtop WE4 with roughly 27K Miles. I’m hoping to connect with the new owner (August 2018), and let them know I’d be interested should/when they decide to sell it. That was supposed to have happened a couple of owners back, but sadly didn’t. Lots of sentimental value in this one for me.

VIN: 1g4gj1170hp438559

I would be super grateful for any info. Not looking to bug the current owner. Would just like to stay in touch with the whereabouts of the car, and perhaps have the opportunity to purchase it back.

Thanks,
Matthew

Last edited by a moderator:
MODERATORS

how about editing this thread to have VIN in title so that it reads, "Looking for WE4 1G4GJ1170HP438559."

that way, anyone scrolling forums seeing only thread titles will see VIN and not conclude someone is just looking to buy any WE4.;)

If there is a way for me to edit this post to the suggestion above, someone please let me know how to edit a post/title and I’ll be glad to.

However, if someone has a nice car under 50K miles, or thereabouts, feel free to let me know. I’ve been searching for this car for months with no success.

Matthew

If there is a way for me to edit this post to the suggestion above, someone please let me know how to edit a post/title and I’ll be glad to.

However, if someone has a nice car under 50K miles, or thereabouts, feel free to let me know. I’ve been searching for this car for months with no success.

Matthew
Not sure, but would doing a Carfax on the VIN pull up any "updated' info like location? I wish you luck in your search.

As the title indicates, I’m trying to locate a WE4 that I owned for a number of years. The car was sold in Alabama to someone in Illinois, or so I was told. It’s a hardtop WE4 with roughly 27K Miles. I’m hoping to connect with the new owner (August 2018), and let them know I’d be interested should/when they decide to sell it. That was supposed to have happened a couple of owners back, but sadly didn’t. Lots of sentimental value in this one for me.

VIN: 1g4gj1170hp438559

I would be super grateful for any info. Not looking to bug the current owner. Would just like to stay in touch with the whereabouts of the car, and perhaps have the opportunity to purchase it back.

Thanks,
Matthew

Have you had any luck tracking your old car down? Looks like it was listed a couple of years ago.

DaveLC2, that is the car I’m still looking for. Looking for who might have it now, purchased from the ad that was in the link you forwarded.
I’d still be super grateful to any leads that might help locate where the car is now.

Thanks,

A Carfox should show any/all title apps, and owner changes, & the state it occurs in.

Thanks . Just wondering if I can order interior trim parts by saying we4 interior.
Theres so many grays available
As long as you tell them it's for a 87 Turbo Regal with grey interior your good to go. Only difference being the Limited's as they had a different cloth material. Also, the 86's had a different grey material I believe........

This car is currently posted for sale on an online wholesale auction for dealers. It is posted by Greater Rockford Auto Auction in Illinois. You can try to call them to see which dealer currently owns it.