Looking for suspension shop

x96283

Any recommendations? Looking at my work schedule I don't think I'll be able to knock out my install in the time frame I'd like.
I'm not crazy about having the car sit in my carport for 2+ weeks at a time on jackstands waiting for me to get time here and there...

Might just have to bite the bullet and pay to get it done. I've got a full Hotchkis TVS Stage 2 just about ready to go on (awaiting backorder control arms).

What's a good "word of mouth" shop for wrenching and alignment?

Any recommendations? Looking at my work schedule I don't think I'll be able to knock out my install in the time frame I'd like.
I'm not crazy about having the car sit in my carport for 2+ weeks at a time on jackstands waiting for me to get time here and there...

Might just have to bite the bullet and pay to get it done. I've got a full Hotchkis TVS Stage 2 just about ready to go on (awaiting backorder control arms).

What's a good "word of mouth" shop for wrenching and alignment?
I had my front end done with the PST Polygraphite Performance Super Front End Kit at Island Brake and Alignment. No squeaks no complaints.
Masaki's does good work too. He had a GN and knows how to work on them.

Guy

Got it done.., well, at least the front at Island Brake and Alignment. Couldn't have asked for an easier experience. Went in one week to review the job, made the appt a week later. With the alignment it feels great! Just need to upgrade that lower steering shaft now lol. I managed to do the rear suspension myself on base so that worked out well.

I think the long pole in the tent is going to be installing the front sway bar; I think there's going to be some interference with the FMIC pipes. I'll tackle that in a few more weeks.