Looking for Stock Injectors

Joeld

Hi all,
My car has the stock injectors, although the car is low miles it sat for a long time. I'm concerned the injectors may not all be clean or working as intended. I'm looking to replace them with new equivalent so i can rule them out as a source of knock. I'm running 93 octane and 15 lbs and 41 lbs of fuel line off idle with adjustable regulator and getting a degree of knock at 800 (seems to come on early). Anyone have new / stock injectors or the equivalent? I have a tt chip burned for stock, not sure I can step up slightly in injectors without causing other issues?
Thanks,
Joel

Hi all,
My car has the stock injectors, although the car is low miles it sat for a long time. I'm concerned the injectors may not all be clean or working as intended. I'm looking to replace them with new equivalent so i can rule them out as a source of knock. I'm running 93 octane and 15 lbs and 41 lbs of fuel line off idle with adjustable regulator and getting a degree of knock at 800 (seems to come on early). Anyone have new / stock injectors or the equivalent? I have a tt chip burned for stock, not sure I can step up slightly in injectors without causing other issues?
Thanks,
Joel
I have a set of stock injectors 6 of them they were working 100% you can have dirt cheap I'm not doing anything with them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you would like some help let me know. Were you able to run down that tank of gas?

Hi, I will send them out to the place you suggested and then may be nice to have a hand installing to be sure I don't make any mistakes.
When are you heading to the track?
Joel