Looking for some help!

regal-nut

I have a 68/69 350 olds that i want in my project regal. I will say i know nothing about turbos other than thy make them go fast!!! I do understand the basic's of how they work. I want to twin turbo this beast! Its still stock. I really dont want to bore and all that happy stuff just want to add turbo's. How do i know what size of turbo's that i need and If someone know who make the top end stuff that i will need? Need a list. Just some down to earth help is all i need. I have my mind set that this is the engine that i am going to use.

Thanks!

I dont know what your goals are . For a turbo street car your looking at spending atleast $25k . I would go with a small or big block chevy , way more parts available for both engines. As for the turbos recommendation call Turbonetics or precision turbo they could help you with picking a turbo.

Just being honest here. If you don't want to bore the motor or change compression and things needed to work with a turbo, this isn't a project you want to take on. It isn't as easy as just adding a turbo. Even a small turbo will make enough power to blow that stock engine to pieces if it is't built and tuned properly.

If you got your heart set on an Olds engine to turbo, I would do a diesel block 350 that is stroked to 440 with Mondello parts. It would last being turbocharged but the engine would cost a large chunk of change. If you got a stock block 350 Olds build it strong an hit it with some NOS.