Looking for owner of GNX #006

GNX 233 485

If anyone has information on the owner of #006 please have them contact me, or send along their email or phone number in a Private Message to me. I have some information about their car. Thank you

Gnx # 006

Hi,
what info do you have on GNX 006. I am the owner..
Thanks,

You can call me

I was trying to send a Private Message but it would not go thru, you can call me at 917-416-1437. Thanks

This thread is 9 years old.

Most of these people are dead or in prison lol.

D

A fabricator that I've known for a lot of years told me yesterday that he bought 006 new for his wife and a GN for himself.

A fabricator that I've known for a lot of years told me yesterday that he bought 006 new for his wife and a GN for himself.
Hi could you please give more info on this, my fathers GNX was stolen in 2012 and it was #006.

I seem to recall years ago, maybe in the early 1990's that GNX #006 was for sale in Hemmings Motor News for around $29,900 and the original owner was Reggie Jackson, the retired Major League Baseball player. Just sayin this is what I seem to recall about GNX #006.

I seem to recall years ago, maybe in the early 1990's that GNX #006 was for sale in Hemmings Motor News for around $29,900 and the original owner was Reggie Jackson, the retired Major League Baseball player. Just sayin this is what I seem to recall about GNX #006.
Unless he bought it used I believe we're talking about a different car

Ok now we are all curious on the story. No details but just a synapsis on the story. Curious minds wants to know. :)