looking for motor mount plate

dalton

have the rubber half need backing plate that bolts to motor. Just for one side. Thanks:smile:

still looking

Anybody know were i can get one or am i going to have to have one made. thanks

One good thing is that they're the same on both sides.

I have the slightest idea where to obtain this particular part. You'll have an easier time cloning yours.

Thinking back..

They use to fab these becuase of strength issues. The stockers where prone to cracking. I had some fab'd ones from Steve Kaminski some years ago. He may still make them if David cant help you.

Thinking back..

They use to fab these becuase of strength issues. The stockers where prone to cracking. I had some fab'd ones from Steve Kaminski some years ago. He may still make them if David cant help you.

Is this a situation where if it ain't broke don't fix it?

I don't have one to fix bought motor but one mount was missing. You can by the rubber part for 18 bucks but it doesnt come with the back plate. I think if I took the rubber off a turbobuick mount and extended it about 2 inches it would work. I'd rather not if i don't have to though.

I have these mouts if still needed. Call me.

Steve Kaminski
856-881-3235 Home
609-230-0132 Cell

still looking

Got the motor back from machine shop guess I'm going to have to make one

I have these mouts if still needed. Call me. I'm sure I have a stock one but I would recommend my steel plates or HR Parts & Stuff mounts. They will not break, bend or pull out of the block. They will even raise the motor up slightly and give more clearence for 3" down pipes. If interested call me.

Steve Kaminski
609-230-0132 Cell

Attachments

• TTAMM1.jpg
    TTAMM1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 60