Free Gas!!!!!

When you think about it Robert E.Lee was probably a better general since he went so far with less of everything that the north had. What a horrible waste of American life and treasure. Its said that if nothing was done that slavery probably would of ended on its own in another 10-20 years. Boy, were they wrong, 160 years later and we're slaves to power hungry politicians who's latest grab at power is the virus. If our great and great great grandfathers were alive today they'd be marching on D.C. and in 20 years there would be a documentary on the History Channel about that. :)
The real deal was Stonewall Jackson. He was the man, not Lee. Even Grant said after the war that he didn’t Know if the north would have won, had Jackson lived. He was killed by his own men. They call that shit friendly fire.

I love history and reading about it ....if its the facts...(truth)....there is absolutely nothing wrong with it...people will always take things out of context and twist the facts around or mis construe things to benefit their own views and beliefs ...anyways ...there are some very interesting stories that need to be saved and told...Georgia ...keeps its real..love their state flag :p ...

The real deal was Stonewall Jackson. He was the man, not Lee. Even Grant said after the war that he didn’t Know if the north would have won, had Jackson lived. He was killed by his own men. They call that shit friendly fire.
My buddy told me the history books are wrong. The South didn't loose the war.

My buddy told me the history books are wrong. The South didn't loose the war.
Well the south was one more screwed up place for decades after the war. Sherman burn every major city to the ground, except Charleston. Only because he had a mistress their. People by the thousands staved to death. My great grandfather was a child during the war. His father was a blacksmith. They lived three miles from the battle of Bull Run,Virginia. Lot of story’s pass down in the family about how bad things were back then.

Maybe, maybe not.. 3 areas stand out as places I wanted to get the he'll out of one was knocksville tenesee.. another was riding by the river people in wv and the last was the oppressive poverty in parts of Mississippi.. Just a gut feeling I wouldn't of had much sympathy from locals in those areas if something went wrong.. Crazed dogs chasing me down the road I was shitting my pants... Could be wrong dunno but ur gut counts for something I think.. Got to drink beers with Turbo Keith in Mississippi though that lucky dude lives rite off the transamerica trail shit id sell one of his awesome cars and buy a side by side/ buggy

West Virginia. Unless you were born there it will take a few generations to begin to fit in. I've notice that once y'all crossed over into SD and the west and got off the interstates that people were very friendly. Just passing on the road they would wave to you while in ny you'd get the finger just because. People coming up and talking to you in the restaurant, ask about if you're from the city since every car with ny plates has to be. Most think nyc is ny.
Doubt if its still like this in CO but friend years ago asked for directions at gas station around the Springs and about 5 miles down the road the guy came after him to correct himself.
That's what y'all call "western hospitality", based on that "southern hospitality"

people need to understand that everyone in the south thought the Yankees came down here to steel the women, when they found out no they were not they went home.

Those carpetbaggers came down to take anything that wasn't destroyed by the war. The north was pretty rough on the south for quite a while. We're very lucky the hate wasn't as bad as germany's after getting so screwed by the Versailles Treaty giving rise to second war. Any decent southern bell wouldn't want anything to do with that trash. Can you imagine how many single women were available after the war, had to be 4 to one.

Wow Ray. Would love to spend a week listening to those stories! They should be documented by someone, for sure!
Jerry my sister is the keeper of pictures, letters and family bible. She even has a picture of my father school picture in the first grade, it’s 2 x 2 printed 1928. Didn’t know they did that back then. Family pictures in the 1800’s. My grandma was born in Bull Run in 1893. One of 12 kids. Her mother died young after 3 kids. Her father married her younger sister and had 9 more. Yes would love to share these southern war stories. BTW my grandmother had 5 uncles and 2 aunts on her mothers side don’t know about her fathers side. However she use to say she had almost 100 cousins.

Jerry my sister is the keeper of pictures, letters and family bible. She even has a picture of my father school picture in the first grade, it’s 2 x 2 printed 1928. Didn’t know they did that back then. Family pictures in the 1800’s. My grandma was born in Bull Run in 1893. One of 12 kids. Her mother died young after 3 kids. Her father married her younger sister and had 9 more. Yes would love to share these southern war stories. BTW my grandmother had 5 uncles and 2 aunts on her mothers side don’t know about her fathers side. However she use to say she had almost 100 cousins.

Those old pictures are treasures are they not, that old photograph is amazing. Have a few of Dad when he was maybe 3-4yo and the way they dressed is aweful, what style, lol. One of Grandmother maybe 18, she'd was considered hot stuff back in her day when that was taken 1912. But from the pictures of both side of the fam you could tell just by their look it was a hard life. Many needed a big fam to help with the work and with the mortality rate so high for younguns.
Back in grade school they would do a yearly class picture and like a dumb ass I must of thrown them out.

You bet it is.

Some African/Americans may try and erase that history because it's "uncomfortable" for them. It is what it is, there is, no getting past it. We (along with the rest of the world) were bad, yes.

Reparations?

To those or you who think these are owed, Fuck You.

HOW-THE -FUCK -EVER........ Their own Kings sold their ancestors into slavery to line their own pockets. That shit reverses right back to Africa and those leaders didn't give a fuck, except getting rich on the backs of their own people. We just played along.

Get the fuck over it. I don't owe you a damn thing. Not 200 fucking years later, not to someone who has NEVER been a salve.

I'm a Christian, maybe more like on a journey to be one but fall down a lot so let me run this idea by you. Thinking about suing the Italians-Romans for persecuting and killing my ancestors for millions, maybe billions if I can include the Vatican. Anyone else for a class action lawsuit. All our cars could be in the 9s with that kind of loot. ;)

And his grungy old skid mark stained briefs too! What a "Guy" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You, sir, don't know me at all. However, If you should ever need my help, I'm there. I'll leave it at that.

Go ahead and ask Nick, in person.

Last edited:
You don't know me at all. If you should ever need my help. I'm there. I'll leave it at that.

Yeah, I do, you're the kind that would drop them off at the Thrift Store clothes locker and claim them a donation on your taxes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

You might be joking around, and if that's the that case, COOL.

I'm really good to a lot of people here, more than you will EVER know.

So, I don't appreciate the bullshit remarks.

We clear?

Last edited:
You might be joking around, and if that's that case, COOL.

Otherwise, I don't appreciate the bullshit remarks.

We clear?

If I wasn't joking around with you you'd know. I "didn't" know you were so sensitive about your underwear. :LOL:
I just toss mine out when they start to look like they got splattered with battery acid. :ROFLMAO:

If I wasn't joking around with you you'd know. I "didn't" know you were so sensitive about your underwear. :LOL:
I just toss mine out when they start to look like they got splattered with battery acid. :ROFLMAO:

Good.

Then we're clear.

Tell Nick, in person. I don't owe him anything. He knows it. If he's talking crap about me, he shouldn't be. Believe me.

Last edited:

I've been way more than good to Nick as he has been to me.

And yup, I'm pissed about what you said. I'll go straight to Nick's house and talk to him about this. Tomorrow.

Now, you talked crap and bring in some kind of beef "in person" ......... Are you ready for the end game?

Last edited: