Looking for Kenne Bell Air Intake Filter with housing

buicktom61

Hi,

I need the complete Kenne Bell Air filter housing or something like that.
Any offer appreciated. Seller should be willing to ship to Germany.

Thanks Thomas

You need just the canister and the filter? The parts that go under the hood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the canister, hose and the cut in air dam.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

They are NOT a performance upgrade. I use to run one 20 years ago. It restricted air flow. Why do you want one?

They are NOT a performance upgrade. I use to run one 20 years ago. It restricted air flow. Why do you want one?
Yep, my car came with that setup and I removed the canister that surrounds the filter, but left the air dam and hose leading to the air filter.

I have an ATR cannister with a 14" long K&N filter and the duct that runs behind the grille for the fresh air.

I don't even want to think what it would cost to get it to Germany though. It not that heavy but the box wouldn't exactly be small.

I have an open K&N Filter (Cold Air System), but here the police and our every two year technical car inspection run crazy, if they see it in your car. So now I run the stock filter housing with the stock snorkel. Think every thing else should be better than the stock combo. Cannister and K&N filter sounds great. Please add some photos of what you offer and pm me what you like to get for it.

Thanks and greetings from Germany
Thomas

Yep, my car came with that setup and I removed the canister that surrounds the filter, but left the air dam and hose leading to the air filter.
Same thing i did. no performance gain at all runs slower imo! I have it but it would be too much to ship!